RASHAD's Dance = Imitation of REDD FOX

It was of Redd Fox.... it wasn't trying to clown Chuck or dance or any of that shit....Redd Fox used to do that shit all the time on his show. He would pretend he was having a heart attack as a bit. Damn some of you guys are naive.

http://ralphspubilliniclub.com/images/BIRTHDAY%2012-09-07%20REDD%20FOXX.jpg

TTT for Rashad coming to join Elizabeth. 

yea i saw it more as a response to his own shock, and if i remember correctly, the boos that were coming in from the crowd

In a way, it was a humble/comedic move, expressing shock at his own victory

Unfortunately, unless you're an old fogie like me, you've probably never seen Redd Foxx.

Elizabeth was a Michigan State Spartan fan.

True story!

I got the Redd Foxx reference right away.

Those of us old enough to recall "Sanford & Son" got it right away.

All of the teens and 'tweens didn't get it at all.

I definitely recognized the Fred Sanford faux-heart attack. What about the t-shirt, though? Was that a picture of Bill Gates' mug shot on the front? If so, what's that all about?

Any gif of the supposed showboating/dance? I've heard a lot of people talking about it but haven't seen it.

I thought it was funny as hell.

I was like, wtf is he doing? lol.. he always has the happiest look on his face.

HOW ABOUT A GIF!?!?!?!

It was the big one.

GMan99 - I definitely recognized the Fred Sanford faux-heart attack. What about the t-shirt, though? Was that a picture of Bill Gates' mug shot on the front? If so, what's that all about?

Something about Bill Gates doing something in the Bank One building near Greg Jackson's gym.

'the sanford'

http://i34.tinypic.com/2n01m50.gif

Racer X - 
 Something about Bill Gates doing something in the Bank One building near Greg Jackson's gym.

...like starting microsoft.

so it took you this long to realize that.....even with about 6 different threads with it in the title already existing on the forums ?

Does anyone know why Rashad chose to wear a picture of Bill Gates' mug shot on his t-shirt, beyond the fact that he apparently began Microsoft in the building across from Greg Jackson's gym?

i've seen lots of guesses as to what the gates shirt is about, its either a part of microsofts new viral ad campaign (the new seinfeld/gates commercial has gates flashing a big top membership card with that same photo as his photo) or something about little guys coming from Albuquerque, New Mexico and doing big things...who knows