Ratchet strapped son's new mattress to roof

Has Floppy’s account been hacked by Passive Jay?

3 Likes

Floppy treated that mattress like a fat chic he picked up at the bar!

2 Likes

Ratchet strapping anything to the roof of a car or mini van is usually a poor decision

1 Like

Like buying a tv w/ no warranty.

Whatever happens, you should just boil this down to a learning moment.

1 Like

Yeah, really need at least 2 properly tightened ratchet steaps for a mattress or most anything for that matter.

1 Like

Who’s wife is that ?

1 Like

Gordon Ramsay Omg GIF by Next Level Chef

2 Likes

lol @ this gif

3 Likes

lol Doesn’t he see that you’re completely immune to shame of any kind, for any reason??

1 Like

Little Man Shrink GIF by Holly Logan

1 Like

This has got to be a spin or troll. I’ll give you 5/10 for the Jimmie’s you’ve rustled.

1 Like

A lot of people get so worked up about their perceived rights or the right and wrong of a situation that they forget that they are dealing with people and sometimes those people have leeway at their discretion, and often respond to customers being nice to them instead of bitching. Op gave mattress store an opportunity to go above and beyond for him and they did it.

1 Like

“I did something moronic, but I’m going to give you the chance to make it up to me. How does that sound?”

jk

3 Likes

My stupid decision was enabled by another stupid person. “There was a second stooge!”

1 Like

It’s not “I’ll give you a chance to make it up to me”. It’s “Hey I screwed up but can you do me a big favor and help me out?”

What people fail to realize is that people in sales and retail deal with angry assholes all the time, and a customer merely being humble and kind to them asking for a favor is still better than apt of the shit they deal with.

I’ve gotten a lot of people in business to do nice things they didn’t have to do for me by simply being nice when asking. Nice people like doing nice things for nice people.

1 Like

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

No, you signed for it. Took it home on your ficking roof w/ ratchet straps.
They were laughing at you as well as everyone you passed on the road.
They will get credit, kid get a matress.
You still wont tip the deilvrey driver.
But hey, they didnt tell me.
Bruh.?

Seinfeld What GIF by HULU

It was just a joke.

It sucks to buy something new and have it get messed up right away. It would have been good if the sales guy cautioned Floppy against doing what he was considering doing. I’m on team Floppy.

When do you get your new mattress Floppy?

1 Like