***Rate Fight Night 60***

4.5/10

Solid 6 Phone Post 3.0

I give it a full thick, solid, tight.

Wicked card!

8/10. entertaining fights, one or two stinkers but it happens, I enjoyed it all the way through though! :)

A very underwhelming card until the main event. Maybe 5.5 / 10.

Then... wow!!! Benson and Thatch brung it. Just for that fight alone, the score jumps up to an 8.5! I love guys like Benson and Cerrone. They are the underrated MVPs of the UFC.

edit

Good night but great last 2 fights. Phone Post 3.0

Only cared for the main event. 10/10 Phone Post 3.0

6/10.

Main was 10/10. Phone Post 3.0

main event was 9/10

rest of card 4/10

All these 6/10 and 7/10 must mean it really was a 10! Phone Post 3.0

Turned it off during walsh kelly. Guess I missed a good main event. I will live. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - 
JewLuPlus - 5/10. Enjoyed the last 2 fights but the first 4 felt like I lost 3 hours of my life. Phone Post 3.0
Plus main event started with 2 minutes left in the show so if you didn't dvr the show after, you missed the main event. Bad producing. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. 4/10, awful.

The main event was good but it wasn't amazing or anything, the rest was poor. 4/10 Phone Post 3.0

3/10 since only the last 2 fights were any good.

JewLuPlus - 5/10. Enjoyed the last 2 fights but the first 4 felt like I lost 3 hours of my life. Phone Post 3.0
This ^ Phone Post 3.0

This is a perfect example of oversaturation. Bendo fight was great rest of the card was weak as hell and it showed. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes -
Plus main event started with 2 minutes left in the show so if you didn't dvr the show after, you missed the main event. Bad producing. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry but 90% of mma events run long.

If you dont set your dvr to run 30-60 mins over you haven't seen a main event in years. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Just for bendo 10. History was made Phone Post 3.0
Solid 7.5 I'd say the last 3 fights and Borgs performance were stellar. Nice work by Skelly too. Phone Post 3.0

Having people over, and for the first 30 minutes having to go "No there really is a UFC!" while nascar laps go around and around was pretty terrible (TSN's fault).

That, and the card just went too fucking late.