Rate Strikeforce tonight

White347LX - A-

Skilled, entertaining fights.

Can't believe people didn;t like Miller/Sheilds that was a sick match. So back and forth and Mayhem kept reversing and ending up on top at the ends of rounds. Round 3 he was so close to putting Shields to sleep. I thought that was a great fight.

The whole event was great.

very solid card, Mayhem/Shields was entertainment up until the last round..

B+

I agree. Better than the UFC. Good fights if you knew what you were watching. The Miller/Shields fight, for example, was a grappling war with an accomplished wrestler constantly being thwarted by the true mixed martial artist (just not enough to win).

Better than UFC

8 Out of 10

9/10 without Jake Shiels.

I knew what I was watching during the Miller/ Shields fight, I was watching someone not do anything with the dominant position who was to scared to finish try to finish the fight.

A - I loved it.

B for Werdum/Silva

B+ for Mayhem/Shields

A- Mosauissisuisuis/Soakajew

A+ Fedor/Mr T

C- Commentary

A++ Mayhem's entrance

A++++ Fedor knocking out Rogers

1. Good fights.

Solid A IMO

A

100/100

Free four amzing fights with all top ranked fighters. That's more than the UFC's normal 50 dollar ppv with 2 fights with top ranked fighters, rest filled with TUF'ers, new guys no one ever heard of and guys getting 8k for fighting.

Strikeforce trying to be the 'Superbowl of MMA' where as UFC lied about being the 'Superbowl of MMA'.

Thanks Scott Coker for a great show and getting the greatest fighter of all time a decent challenge.

A.

People are bitching about the Shields/Miller fight but it kept me and my friends entertained. Even though they looked like two kids rolling around they kept me laughing. It was a good "comic relief" type fight to lead in to the big dogs.

ManhoefKOAnderson - A

100/100

Free four amzing fights with all top ranked fighters. That's more than the UFC's normal 50 dollar ppv with 2 fights with top ranked fighters, rest filled with TUF'ers, new guys no one ever heard of and guys getting 8k for fighting.

Strikeforce trying to be the 'Superbowl of MMA' where as UFC lied about being the 'Superbowl of MMA'.

Thanks Scott Coker for a great show and getting the greatest fighter of all time a decent challenge.

It's easy to put on super stacked cards when you're only doing a handful of shows a year. I guess you want to go back to the days of only a handful of UFC's a year so that every card could be stacked top to bottom. God damn Dana White for giving unknown fighters who'd otherwise be out of work a chance by having so many cards a year. That bastard.

thefaint - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - A

100/100

It's easy to put on super stacked cards when you're only doing a handful of shows a year. I guess you want to go back to the days of only a handful of UFC's a year so that every card could be stacked top to bottom. God damn Dana White for giving unknown fighters who'd otherwise be out of work a chance by having so many cards a year. That bastard.

Easy, huh ? ? Yeah, it's a piece of cake getting the greatest fighter of all time on your show and then even getting a network primetime deal. Yeah, real easy....

Sold "A"

Badass fights, exciting main event ending in KO, and IT WAS FREE!!!!!!

F-U Dana, feed us some more b.s. filler fights, followed by a shitty main event.

A

CBS could not have asked for a better event last night. If this continues Dana will finally have a serious run for his money in the U.S. which is great for the fighters and fans alike. All aspects in mma were shown last night (striking, grappling, submissions ect) and more so explained in a way that the fans that don't know the sport could understand it.

I thought the production was a hell of allot better than the UFC does(other than the whores Mayhem had)(Sorry Jason). And as much as I hate to say it Shamrock was solid last night. Very entertaining fights, very entertaining production.

A-

solid B. SHields gets an F