Rate the Last Movie you Saw. 1-10

Bullet Train - 6/10. Just turn your brain off and enjoy the ridiculousness.

6 Likes

Lost Bullet 2020

A small time delinquent, turned police mechanic for a go fast task force, is forced to defend his innocence when his mentor is killed by dirty cops.

Lost Bullet 2 2022

After the death of Charras, Lino and Julia took over and form the new narcotic unit. Determined to find the murderers of his brother and his mentor, Lino continues his hunt and won’t let anyone get in his way.

Very good action flicks, I highly recommend both.

9/10

Streaming, and I think Netflix

Bullet Train 8/10
Going in it looks like mindless fun with a few laugh out loud moments and doesn’t disappoint.

3 Likes

1 smelly hipsters with a camera/10

Skinamarink

Tik Tok recommending a movie it’s like Chael Sonnen picking winners for fights. It ain’t gonna end well. This “nightmare” gave me a cure for my insomnia.

I’m with you, didn’t like it at all.
Not Ben Foster’s best work.

2 Likes

Emily The Criminal
5/10

Had high hopes but it was boring. Found myself looking at my phone through most of the movie.

The story unravels nicely for the first 30 mins but then it shits the bed. It features pretty much the lamest gangsters ever. Does no one have a gun?

Ben foster?

He means Ryan Gossling, but we’ll let it slide.

2 Likes

Thirteen lives- Amazon prime 7.5/10

Nope- Hulu- 6.5/10
Very interesting build up. The western thing near LA was intriguing. Can see why so may hate it and others liked it

2 Likes

Same score I’d give Thirteen Lives.

7.5/10 - Not incredible, but very good.

Clockwork like precision and technically impressive to film in those conditions.

1 Like

All Quite on the Western Front

8.5/10

They made half a dozen great scenes, a few dozen really good ones, and forgot to edit it into a film.

Pretty fantastic.

4 Likes

It’s been 7 days - name ONE example lmao

Oh, I’m sorry, I haven’t given it a second thought. I didn’t realize I was on a timer.

Maybe I’m wrong, that’s fine, that doesn’t make the movie any better.

These are the French movies right? If so, amazing (watched the first one)

Ben Foster is always at fault.

1 Like

The NY Times list of the best movies of 2022. Honestly have never heard of a single one of them.

1 Like

Only one I’ve heard of was Nope, and it sucked.

7 Likes

They have 2 or 3 American films on there and the best was Nope? C’mon son. I think you’d be hard pressed to find any American who watches a fair amount of shit and thought that was at the top of the heap. That’s just pandering.

Is this a movie list for pole smokers?

5 Likes