Rate the Last Movie you Saw. 1-10

The smarmy antagonist in the Gray Man was pretty true to the novel.

That’s pretty funny, gives more context to his character. By all accounts, Segal is a huge douche.

Did you like the end? I agree with the movie being great, just the ending was pretty uncreative opposed to the rest of the movie. Not enough to ruin the movie, just enough that its an 8/10 not a 10/10.

2 Likes

Yeah, saw your review on here before I saw the movie, I trust the OG reviews so I went. Was feeling like it was leading up to this big dramatic moment and in a way I guess we got it in a way with everyone being cooked like smores and the building exploding but I agree it could’ve been more creative or dark. Kind of felt silly.

1 Like

I couldn’t sit through Nope. I turned it off after 15 minutes… 0 out of 10

1 Like

Leguizamo is a lefty faggot.

maybe, but he’s not wrong about Seagal

1 Like

6-7/10

2 Likes

I’m functionally illiterate, so there’s that to consider.

Barbarians
6.5 out of 10
Entertaining and worth the watch.

4 Likes

A Christmas Story Christmas - 6.5 out of 10… I really wanted to like it more but it just pounds you in the head with too many “member berries” . It’s like, many writers nowadays cannot think of original ideas so they just give us the same scenes from earlier movies. Plus some of the humor did not land at all and was cringe. That said, I like the way they treated the “old man” and it had just enough charm to make it worth watching

Modern writers and directors will never be able to touch or even come close to Christmas classics like the Christmas story, national lampoons Christmas vacation and silent night, deadly night.

Smile
7/10
I recommend a few bong rips before viewing

6 Likes

Emily the criminal. 5/10. Started promising then shit the bed.

Alright Cloaca- I’m giving this a go later solely based on your review. Report back later

1 Like

Kevin Bacon Good Luck GIF by PeacockTV

5 Likes

Great suggestion- good action , Whalberg was a bit more gritty than previous roles. Sometimes it was corny but good action watch

1 Like

Thanks for the view I couldn’t think of what to make of it based on the commercials. I’ll be skipping it

The Batman(2022)- 7 out of 10… I liked the darker tone but at times it felt too much like Se7en. I had heard a lot of hype about this but it really didn’t live up to it

4 Likes

Barbarian - 7.5/10

Not much of a horror fan but somehow managed to appreciate the slowburn setup, and the second half was pretty good.

4 Likes

Two fantastic documentaries. Both I’d give solid 8/10.

Fire of love. Never seen a documentary with this kind of style. It was really cool to watch. Had almost no interest in the subject matter but thought this was just hard to look away from. Likely to get nominated for best documentary.

Intrepid scientists and lovers Katia and Maurice Krafft died in a volcanic explosion doing the very thing that brought them together: unraveling the mysteries of volcanoes by capturing the most explosive imagery ever recorded.

And then one on the Mars Rover Opportunity. Such an incredible human achievement.

The film follows Opportunity, the Mars Exploration Rover affectionately dubbed Oppy by her creators and scientists at NASA. Oppy was originally expected to live for only 90 days but she ultimately explored Mars for nearly 15 years.

3 Likes