Rate them: Ronda, Charlotte, Becky

Hottest to least hot.

1. Charlotte

2. Becky

3. Ronda

My putting Ronda at #3 does not mean I don’t think she has appeal, it just means I’m rating her below the other two.

If Gina Carano was on this list, she’d probably be #1.

If the three of them got into a real fight, I’d have to pick Ronda to win, since she’s a trained MMA fighter, but I wonder what Charlotte and Becky could do if they hooked up with a good MMA camp and trained full time.

Megan is the best. fuck the haters

Becky is the best looking imo, but she has a “cool dude” personality, not a hot chick personality, lol. She’s really pretty but acts like a guy you’d hang out and be cool with. That actually might make her more attractive.

Charlotte is good looking, but has some mannish physical features. Mainly the no curve waist/hip/not much butt deal she has going. Overall though, very attractive woman. Seems like a really nice, likable person from interviews I’ve seen.

Ronda is just Ronda, lol. She’s doing a great job in WWE.

Alexa Bliss flexes on all of them

Wwe See GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

“Becky is the best looking imo, but she has a ‘cool dude’ personality, not a hot chick personality, lol. She’s really pretty but acts like a guy you’d hang out and be cool with. That actually might make her more attractive.”

I could picture Becky Lynch working as a bartender or waitress. She’d be a little rough around the edges, and maybe cuss a lot, and you might not notice her right away, but then you’d realize she’s hot.

Bliss Alexa GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Holy fuck! Who is that in the post from Non NOOB?

Non N00B - 

This guy knows. Forced to choose between those three:

Becky, Ronda, Charlotte.

Becky easily number one.

Flair at 2 since she got her tits fixed

Ronda 3rd because fuck Ronda 

Non N00B - 

Her with a prime Trish Stratus butt would be perfect.

Alexa by KO. Lana and Naomi fine as fvck though!

There is literally only 1 way to order this list.

thegreatone287 -

Becky easily number one.

Flair at 2 since she got her tits fixed

Ronda 3rd because fuck Ronda 

This, but yes Bliss would be my #1, was also a big fan of Emma, I don't think she's in wwe anymore.

Blue this link

https://twitter.com/alexablissass?lang=en

I'll go Charlotte, then Becky, then Ronda.

I will say this though, give Ronda the right size shorts and some boobs, any boobs at all really, and she's looking pretty damn good these days.

Bliss by a mile over these three no comparison.

However Charlotte then Rhonda then Becky purely because Rhonda and Becky have really annoying voices.

Becky, Ronda, Charlotte.

Wfa not mma related at all.