Rate this sexy troll job

Butterface

Reminds me of this chick that I used to bar hop with.  10 body, 2 face.  Guys would walk up behind her and try to talk or dance with her then run when they saw her face.  God was cruel to that poor girl.

1 Like
MrChainBlueLightning -

Reminds me of this chick that I used to bar hop with.  10 body, 2 face.  Guys would walk up behind her and try to talk or dance with her then run when they saw her face.  God was cruel to that poor girl.

We had a mid-20's woman here at work like that. Her body was insane. Perfect. But the nickname we gave her, The Chin, tells you all you need to know. She also had perpetual black eye syndrome, her eyes always had the dark circles around them. Her face was a horrid mess. But got damn that body.....

who gives a fuck about face. it's all about body.

mindless optimism -

who gives a fuck about face. it's all about body.

Thats easy to type buddy......and your SN is accurate

Al Cappucino -
MrChainBlueLightning -

We had a mid-20's woman here at work like that. Her body was insane. Perfect. But the nickname we gave her, The Chin, tells you all you need to know. She also had perpetual black eye syndrome, her eyes always had the dark circles around them. Her face was a horrid mess. But got damn that body.....

I dated a chick that had a decent chin, she kind of looked like the troll face meme but was still sort of pretty. It was weird. 

Body was outstanding though. 

clattymine -
Al Cappucino -
MrChainBlueLightning -

I dated a chick that had a decent chin, she kind of looked like the troll face meme but was still sort of pretty. It was weird. 

Sometimes they grow on you.  When I was in a high school play our choreographer was a legit butterface.  But by the end of production being around her so much somehow made her face go from BUTT UGLY to  "cute" for me.  

Her face looks like an angry butthole. So I will put my wiener in that as well. 

mysteryman -
clattymine -
Al Cappucino -
MrChainBlueLightning -

Sometimes they grow on you.  When I was in a high school play our choreographer was a legit butterface.  But by the end of production being around her so much somehow made her face go from BUTT UGLY to  "cute" for me.  

As Clarice Starling ((and her colleague) said in The Silence of the Lambs, "We covet what we see every day."

If you are around a woman all the time, her attractiveness will seem to increase.

1 Like
Banjaxo -
mysteryman -
clattymine -
Al Cappucino -
MrChainBlueLightning -

As Clarice Starling ((and her colleague) said in The Silence of the Lambs, "We covet what we see every day."

If you are around a woman all the time, her attractiveness will seem to increase.

On a side note, Clarice was like the opposite of a butterface IMO