Rate tonight's show...

<AdamSessler>This event gets a 9.5... out of 10.</AdamSessler>

Prelims=10/10
Main card=4.5/10

9.5, if Aldo would of finished Faber it would of been a 10. Either way, big props to WEC/UFC and i'm glad i ordered it. I hope they got a good amount of buys!

9/10

Jung decision sucked and Aldo/Faber ended a little slow

but other than that, event of the year so far

the only one coming close was WEC 47

Anyone who gave this less than a 9 is either too obsessed with the BIG NAME fighters, or they are troll/non fan.

KirbyLovesTaco just stop posting man! Obvious?

9 to 9.5

TTT for a sick show!

b0bb0 - Anyone who gave this less than a 9 is either too obsessed with the BIG NAME fighters, or they are troll/non fan.

You don't know what a troll is. Fag.

orcus - 9.5.

Just needed Aldo to finish Faber (or Faber to pull out a hail mary) to be a 10.

+1

Crooklyn -  Solid 9

I give it a 9. If the main event was a little more definitive I would have given it a 10. Faber put up a fight early but Aldo did try to put him away and I think the fight should've been stopped in the 4th (fights have been stopped over less). I think it wasn't stopped because it was Faber and it was Sacramento.

Great fights and great action all night. And just like the WEC some crazy upsets and exciting finishes. Something for everyone tonight.

9.9 :) would have liked to see aldo finish but im just happy he got the W

8.5, wish the other title fight had gone longer...but that's the fight game

Score: -5.6
Rating: TMFB [Too Many Fucking Braids]

That's a 10/10 for me.

It's been a long time I haven't had such a satisfying night of fights. It felt like the first time I watched UFC.

9 up until the main event then I seen the korean zombie fight and then BOOOM! 10!!!

so surprised there hasn't been more talk of the Johnson/Pickett fight, that fight was so entertaining, pace was ridiculous for the whole fight

Giving it a 9, I think everyone did a good job of showing what the lighter guys are about.