Rate your chances of winning an all out brawl at..

... the office.

You are doing your normal tasks at work and so are your colleagues when an announcement comes over the speakers saying 10 million dollars to whoever is tgr only one left standing to claim the money in 4 hours time.

You only have on you what you normally do at work but can use anything you find

If more than one person is standing at the end the prize is void.

What percentage chance do you give yourself and why? Phone Post 3.0

100%. I trane. Phone Post

Easy money... Sorry coworkers. Phone Post 3.0

I hang out under my desk until all the alphas kill each other or gas out. Then I clean house in the last 5 minutes.  I think I saw a WWE wrestler do this at the Royal Rumble one year.

Oh, and 99%.

4 hours? I wouldnt even need 45 minutes. Phone Post

Ghetto-Top-Team - 

I hang out under my desk until all the alphas kill each other or gas out. Then I clean house in the last 5 minutes.  I think I saw a WWE wrestler do this at the Royal Rumble one year.

HAHAHAHA I imagine you doing an epic Undertaker moment and the whole office goes dark, just a hand reaches up from under the desk and pulls the last alpha under, then you emerge victorious and alone.

You say but one word.

Hodor.

100%
Bc I said so Phone Post 3.0

vRuthless - 100%. I trane. Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0

Post how many souls are on the office too.

I have 164 at mine Phone Post 3.0

vRuthless - 100%. I trane. Phone Post
This.. Phone Post 3.0

1500 at my work, I must not be a true OGer, I put my odds 30%.

6'3", 240 lbs. Traned martial arts of one form or another most of my life. Hit the bag 10 2 min rounds 4-5x a week. Maybe 2 people my size out of 50 at my office. One I know has never traned. Rest are senior citizens and hottie interns. Put my odds at 99%. Phone Post 3.0

Only 14 of us, half women. No-one trains or has any real fighting experience, plus I'm the most broke so I'd be more hungry. One on one would say I'm 99% sure, but with royal rumble rules they could always team up early to get rid of me and one co-worker brings his dog in which might complicate things.

Tough question.

Two biggest variables for me are weapons or not and language.

No weapons I give myself a 80% chance. I know for sure I'd kick the shit out of 4 of the 5 of them. 'What you have on you' means everyone has at least a hori hori (7" Rambo/Survival knife looking tool). 'What ever you can find' means your choice of blunt/edged/powered weapon from hammer to machete to extension saw.

In English, I get maybe a 3-5 second jump on everyone. In Spanish, I get shanked in the neck while trying to translate 'million' in my head. Phone Post

Never mind just reread. Guys in the maintenance area would be heavily armed with wrenches and hammers and shit and would likely decide to team up and wipe out the office peeps before fighting amongst themselves. My odds drop to 35%. Phone Post 3.0

I´d wreck my collegues as long as they wouldn´t team up on me. I´m one of, if not the strongest, guy at work. A couple of dudes may outlift me in a single lift but all around nobody else is even close. I´m also the most trained having done BJJ, MMA and combatitives since the 90´s. I work at a maximum security prison and would be armed with ASP and pepper spray so the maintenance guys would have no chance...

I would just love to smash the dude behind me with my keyboard

True keyboard warrior style Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - Tough question.

Two biggest variables for me are weapons or not and language.

No weapons I give myself a 80% chance. I know for sure I'd kick the shit out of 4 of the 5 of them. 'What you have on you' means everyone has at least a hori hori (7" Rambo/Survival knife looking tool). 'What ever you can find' means your choice of blunt/edged/powered weapon from hammer to machete to extension saw.

In English, I get maybe a 3-5 second jump on everyone. In Spanish, I get shanked in the neck while trying to translate 'million' in my head. Phone Post
VU i hadn't considered that Phone Post 3.0

antifret - Never mind just reread. Guys in the maintenance area would be heavily armed with wrenches and hammers and shit and would likely decide to team up and wipe out the office peeps before fighting amongst themselves. My odds drop to 35%. Phone Post 3.0
/thread
Start new thread with pics of said
Hottie interns. Go. Phone Post 3.0