Rather see Anderson fight Rampage or Lil Nog?

If Anderson gets by Sonnen and moves to 205 who should be his first opponent, Rampage of Lil Nog?

Both match ups are interesting to me.

Anderson vs Lil Nog would be very interesting. To top brazilian camps fighting and an old chute boxe vs BTT rivarly carrying on.

Rampage and Anderson would also be good because Rampage will not back down from Silva and at least make it an exciting fight even though it may end up looking like his fight against Shogun.

I actually think Lil Nog would be a much more competitive fight and like to see Anderson match up against him first.

I want to see Anderson fight Vitor before he does anything else.

Anderson trains with Nog...let him fight Shogun

Anderson would NEVER fight Nog.

Anderson & LilNog train at Blackhouse together

Lol at this thread

Rashad or shogun

between those two rampage.

ANDERSON SHOULD FIGHT THE CHAMPION AND NO ONE ELSE. FUCK ANY OTHER MATCHUPS, I WANT TO SEE ANDERSON BECOME THE FIRST FIGHTER TO UNIFY TWO BELTS IN UFC.

Until I saw the last fight, I would have said Rampage. However, he was not nearly as aggressive as he needed to be with Rashad and I think Anderson would kill him in that condition.

Chango

anderson

Lol, I completely failed on this thread forgetting Lil Nog and Anderson train together.

I guess I would rather see him fight Rampage.

Is it too late to change it to Rampage or Belfort?

In that case I change my mind and would rather see him fight Vitor.

Even though it'll never happen, I'd rather see Anderson vs. Lil Nog.

It should be Shogun, obviously.

Anderson would kill either Rog or Rampage, though. Neither has anything for him standing and I don't think either could take him down. And Rampage at least would do absolutely nothing if he did get him down.

id like to see anderson vs rashad, and rampage v lil nog