Raulian Paiva vs. Zhalgas Zhamagulov

Up next... I got Paiva 

![](upload://AcUtAVNxhNsSoVcAgSfUnoTkjpf.jpeg)

![](upload://cpXTUYtVg9vENFlkXtbJJ4ZlnFj.png)

![](upload://48uOXvJ8lFlmpo9R0oKDRdWX1HN.jpeg)

Dude is the missing link haha.... kinda scary looking

Fucking teep to the dick 

Snooooooooze

Paiva is a piece of shit.

They should just blast with UVC light instead of using whatever spray they have. 

![](upload://ncz9orKt0rv0jumJgsLJfZrv8Yw.jpeg)

Floppy Divac -

Why though? 

Paiva is the type of generic rangy mma fighter that is good, but I find incredibly boring. Cookie cutter

MasterofMartialArts -
Floppy Divac -

Why though? 

Teep to the dick and then talking to the ref like it was a legit kick.

I’m a little late to the discussion but did anyone else thing this was a shit decision? I thought Zhumagulov definitely won rounds 2 and 3. Felt like they gave Paiva round 3 more for what Zhumagulov couldn’t do (secure a takedown) more than anything Paiva himself did.

Tomato Can - I'm a little late to the discussion but did anyone else thing this was a shit decision? I thought Zhumagulov definitely won rounds 2 and 3. Felt like they gave Paiva round 3 more for what Zhumagulov couldn't do (secure a takedown) more than anything Paiva himself did.

Absolutely.

touch - 
Tomato Can - I'm a little late to the discussion but did anyone else thing this was a shit decision? I thought Zhumagulov definitely won rounds 2 and 3. Felt like they gave Paiva round 3 more for what Zhumagulov couldn't do (secure a takedown) more than anything Paiva himself did.

Absolutely.

100%. Shit decision and on top of that they rewarded a guy who was blasting nut shots. Terrible.