Raw 1000, where was shane o mac?

I just finished watching the angle vs. Mcmahon kotr match and i got to wondering, where was shane?? Phone Post

Shane left the E and now is the CEO of China Broadband

He realized the keys were going to Trips and Steph so he got out when he could. Smart Phone Post

Winky is Wright - 

Shane left the E and now is the CEO of China Broadband

He realized the keys were going to Trips and Steph so he got out when he could. Smart Phone Post

bowed out nicely. 

I miss Shane though because he was always funny as hell and a good wrestler.

Dumb question (and I'm too half-drunk and lazy to google right now) - what's China Boadband?

Here's the crazy thing about Trips - he seems to (at least at some level) have a good head for the business and some of the stuff we as fans like. Fewer divas matches, the in-screen promos, etc.

If he could get his ego for him own performing (and that of his buddies/training partners/chosen favorites/etc) out of the way, I think he could help steer shit in the right direction.

It's almost like having a guy at the wheel that knows how to drive, but he's half-drunk...

Winky is Wright - Shane left the E and now is the CEO of China Broadband

Thanks for the answer Phone Post

ArtWandOGZFTT -
Winky is Wright -  Shane left the E and now is the CEO of China Broadband

bowed out nicely. 

I miss Shane though because he was always funny as hell and a good wrestler.

Thanks for the answer winky Phone Post

isn't it a huge Cable company in China?  I didn't even know they had TVs in that country.