RAW show tonite

Pretty shitty.

Orton is apile f shit in the ring. RVD still is one of the better sellers who works. His effort tonite looked sluggish though. But always gets the crowd into it.

and how the fuck do you have a ONS which is not in the "Bingo Hall" and headlined by two guys whom are not in ECW......what in the blue fuck is that?

8 man tag was ok...Cade looks like he is on top of his cycle...and that there's actually 4 solid tag teams for the first time in a while which can all work high quality matches....as long as Jeff is sober.

Please hire better writers.

"and how the fuck do you have a ONS which is not in the "Bingo Hall" and headlined by two guys whom are not in ECW......what in the blue fuck is that?"

It's no longer being billed as "ECW One Night Stand", its just "WWE One Night Stand". Apparently WWE isn't giving ECW any PPVs of their own, they already cancelled the next December to Dismember

I was just pissed they kept cutting away to match previews while the divas were walking down for their bikini match.

Dont forget how bad people hate Cena (in Canada anyway). If you cant get over feuding with Khali, I think its time to turn heel...

Cade cut his hair... expect a singles push...

Id be a little upset of they split Cade and Murdoch. Such a great team together.

and as for Cena going heel...aside from the "turn on the fans" angle what else would set him heel aside from joining up with Orton or Edge?

Thats about all I can fathom because you have to have another face to feud him with and currently...there is no one else. Business wise, and storyline wise its just not possible to turn him until HBK or HHH are back together...

as for WWE ONS - pathetic rip on a great original concept for us ECW nostalgiacs (i made it up).

ROH needs a TV deal bad

ala eddie?

that was rvd's last match on raw and unless he was on ecw last night (which i didnt watch) it is his last match on wwe tv

He is wrestling Orton in a stretcher match at ONS

RVD rushed the ring after the Orton/Dreamer match and got knocked silly again.

kinda sucks he's going to get jobbed out at ONS (which was initially his idea, he brought it up to vinny mac)

At least RVD gets to go out with a PPV match at ONS. Decent opponent in Orton (if you can overlook the headlocks).

Hope the crowd appreciate that they may never see this guy perform live again.

I hope he stiffs Orton something harsh

He will even if he doesn't mean to

RVD = King of Potato Shots

yeah but thats the ECW way lol