Raw talent in MMA

I have often heard of this term used in other sports such as football.How do you describe "raw talent" ?

1) Talent that you can`t teach.

2) Unrefined or unpolished talent.

How would you best describe the word raw talent?     

Both. The same way that you just did. It's more of a phrase than a word though.

Raw Talent = Unpolished skills.

Raw talent (fighter) to me means someone who has all the ability in the world but needs to fine tune his skill set.

IMO

koscheck when he started

Brock Lesnar.

Jon Jones.

There are a lot of guys who can fight, who have skills, who love to throw down, who are aggressive, who can take punishment, etc...

Jon Jones does stuff that makes you go WTF?!?!?! and HOLY SHIT!!!! in a good way.

for fighters being able to keep your head and make decisions while getting punched in the face would probably be right up there

Some Raw talent that I think could make the transition:

David Batista, Randy Orton, Chavo Guererro, Montel Vontavious Porter, William Regal

Squared Circle - Some Raw talent that I think could make the transition:

David Batista, Randy Orton, Chavo Guererro, Montel Vontavious Porter, William Regal

LMFAO @ Batista being able to train and fight.

He would get injured every 2 weeks.

Yeah, Jon Jones came to mind because of how young he is. Makes you wonder how far he's going to go.

voorhees - 
Squared Circle - Some Raw talent that I think could make the transition:

LMFAO @ Batista being able to train and fight.

He would get injured every 2 weeks.
He currently competes in a higher-impact environment. A move down to UFC would give him a reduced chance of injury and way more recovery time between matches, so I think he might be able to hold up. 

Sure, they guy's old, but he ain't randy Couture old.