Ray Borg vs. Chris Kelades

Title talk is silly. He's still a puppy Phone Post 3.0

Fister of Fury - Title talk is silly. He's still a puppy Phone Post 3.0
No has got what it takes I'd love to see him face jussier next Phone Post 3.0

I thought the same about JDS in the miocic fight. I never saw that much on him before. Just my 2 cents though. he pissed clean I assume Phone Post 3.0

js138 -
caseharts -
Hobbs805 - Idk why but I always think PEDs when I see u muscular fighter with that much Phone Post 3.0
You think bborgs roidong? Phone Post 3.0
IF anything his abnormal acne would be the clue. However I won't speculate. Phone Post 3.0
He's 21.... just like Michael Mcdonald. Unless he's been roiding through his teens I don't think so Phone Post 3.0

i like ray borg more than cyborg

caseharts -
js138 -
caseharts -
Hobbs805 - Idk why but I always think PEDs when I see u muscular fighter with that much Phone Post 3.0
You think bborgs roidong? Phone Post 3.0
IF anything his abnormal acne would be the clue. However I won't speculate. Phone Post 3.0
He's 21.... just like Michael Mcdonald. Unless he's been roiding through his teens I don't think so Phone Post 3.0
Good point. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
Dustin Ortiz was last year. He's deff good but title talk is silly this soon Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - He was saved by the bell twice damn has that ever happened ? Phone Post 3.0
Bisping against Wand Phone Post 3.0

UFC was unhappy that Kelades knocked off Conor's boy.

This was a fight he wasn't gonna win but at least he was game.

Borg is legit as it gets and in time he will be in the title "mix". Phone Post 3.0

Fister of Fury -
caseharts -
Dustin Ortiz was last year. He's deff good but title talk is silly this soon Phone Post 3.0
He needs a top ten guy. If he wins he's ready imo Phone Post 3.0