Ray Donovan

Just caught a marathon last weekend and got hooked. FUCK MY LIFE this is an awesome show.

I think I saw the newest episode. It was cool how they set up the last scene throughout the show by showing him changing shirts after jobs.

When he calmly took his shirt off and grabbed the bat, I marked the fuck out.

Think I need to start at the beginning though. Phone Post 3.0

Kick ass show. Liev schreiber and Jon voigt play excellent characters on the show. Rays brothers more than hold their own in their story lines.

Ray Donovan might be my favorite show on TV right now. Phone Post 3.0

This season looks like it is going to be even more intense than the first season!

Not sure why this show doesn't get hyped the way some others do. I don't know if it is quite up to par with the very best series, but IMO it started off comparably to the first season of True Detective or The Shield. Like any good show, I wish they had produced about 5x as many episodes when they went on hiatus.

I might have to try it out again. I gave up in it after two episodes as I felt it couldn't decide if it was trying to be serious or funny. Phone Post 3.0

canuck34 - I might have to try it out again. I gave up in it after two episodes as I felt it couldn't decide if it was trying to be serious or funny. Phone Post 3.0
You're missing out man. This show is fucking tits Phone Post 3.0

canuck34 - I might have to try it out again. I gave up in it after two episodes as I felt it couldn't decide if it was trying to be serious or funny. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.  I just thought it was kind of meh.  Didn't hold my attention.

" Rays brothers more than hold their own in their story lines."

I found myself really interested in Bunch and the other brother. The trainer. Can't remember his name. I love the fact that Ray is a fucking bad ass and his brothers don't give a shit. He's just their brother. Phone Post 3.0

Great show.

Best line of the season was by Jon Voight when casually referring to his son being molested: "Everyone was molested back then, it's no big deal."  Classic

Also "I could good some good oral raping right about now."

I wanted to like it, but I just didn't like it. I saw four or five episodes so that I was giving it a fair chance, and then I stopped.

cthlcschlgrl -
canuck34 - I might have to try it out again. I gave up in it after two episodes as I felt it couldn't decide if it was trying to be serious or funny. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.  I just thought it was kind of meh.  Didn't hold my attention.

Me too. I typically love Jon Voight but I hate, hate his character in this show to the point where I won't watch it. Phone Post 3.0

canuck34 - I might have to try it out again. I gave up in it after two episodes as I felt it couldn't decide if it was trying to be serious or funny. Phone Post 3.0
Lemme tell ya.....I caught the first episode some time back and never really paid attention to it after that.

It happpened to be on while I was working on some other stuff. Background noise, if you will.

I can't put my finger on it, but something caught my attention and I spent the next five or six hours watching this show.

Not saying it's GOAT status. But it's a very entertaining show with interesting, flawed characters. Phone Post 3.0

AngryFoamy -

Great show.

Best line of the season was by Jon Voight when casually referring to his son being molested: "Everyone was molested back then, it's no big deal."  Classic

Also "I could good some good oral raping right about now."

Lol.

I caught a line of his while talking to his grandson/Rays son.

Something about blowjobs in prison not being gay. Phone Post 3.0

Great show this season looks good! Phone Post 3.0

I love this show. The scene where John voight makes rosanna arquette blow him at gun point was hilarious. Ray Donovan is up there in my top 5 tv bad asses Phone Post 3.0

Ima twerk it Phone Post 3.0

Love me some Liev shriber.

Does anyone else find ray's wife to be extremely unattractive? Phone Post 3.0

Good show, this season looks like its gonna be really good. 

What the fuck?? They call me negro down here?!?! That's fucked up!

TheKidAintMine - What the fuck?? They call me negro down here?!?! That's fucked up!

Was fucked up he put him in with a monster and bet against him.  Micky is a fucking piece of shit father.