Ray Lewis VS Royce

Armbreaker posted:

"Royce would win, although it would be scary for a while, until Royce got him in the guard.

Kimo did not beat Royce. Kimo didn't even hit Royce cleanly. Kimo was cut, and bleeding, but Royce wasn't. Royce had problems before that fight because of a neck injury, anc couldn't train correctly. Royce's only problem in that fight was that he dehydrated, and didn't have his usual stamina to rely on. The techniques were more than enough to dispose of Kimo. If you notice, Royce, all 176 pounds of him, had Kimo pinned to the fence, while standing! If he was sick, and could do that, what could he do while being in good condition?"

That was a nice post by Armbreaker and Royce would win!

this thread should be exiled

GUYs cut the BS Lewis 's World class nonsense he would get his ass whipped GEEZ !! Whats Royce a bum on a log? dont downplay as if he is something less cuz his name is in big lights or on national tv.

royce has been training in fighting more than Ray Lewis could ever play football and AGAINST opponents who have fighting background more or less or as much as him .

Kimo had studied some judo before he fought Royce, not BJJ as far as I know. I think that's what they were saying in the commentary at least. Lewis is a fucking scary dude, but his lack of submission knowledge would hurt him.

Jesus did we just timewarp back to 1991??? Cause the ignorance on this thread is startling. LOL

Lewis would get choked the fizzuck out, you fucking noobs...

BTW MODS - this thread should be moved to the "what if" forum...

lets ask another question - who here has rolled with an elite an BJJ blackbelt and thinks Lewis could beat royce.

and people act like guard slamming will automaticly win u a fight against a BJJ guy. if a strong guy starts guard slamming u can always drop out of closed, kick him in the knee/groin/face and roll forward into a low single. there is no law that says u HAVE to stay closed and let him slam u into oblivion.

Are you guys serious? I guarantee royce would tap him in under 30 seconds. Most wrestlers ,with no submission experience, get tapped quick. Now give him some submission training and he might last longer. Could he get lucky yes, but it isn't likely.

on the street im going with ray lewis, if royced tried in armbar on the street he would get fucking slammed on his head ray in the street.

its pointless talking about this, it will never happen

i dont get u guys sometimes... why would Royce get his butt kicked on the street not in the ring.?

seems to be a double standard when the WHOLE approach , idea, science and practice was for the art to be accessible and obtainable a form of self defense against larger ppl.

The whole point of their art was to prove and to be proven to the challenges.... u dont think street fights n such happened for the GRacies? or the art wasnt grounded around it? come on now lets be realistic.

Royce would beat him in MMA or the street - no doubt in my mind.

My question is why people are calling Lewis a murderer. Everything I've ever seen has simply put him as a witness to a stabbing that he didn't come forward about. Where's the murder talk coming from?

YourFather posted:

"LOL! @ the oblivious pre UFC I mentality rearing its head again.

Yeah, all you need to be is athletic to win a fight."

I was just going to say that!

Gary Hughes

Ray Lewis doesn't have a ponytail.

"Royce would beat him in MMA or the street - no doubt in my mind.
My question is why people are calling Lewis a murderer. Everything I've ever seen has simply put him as a witness to a stabbing that he didn't come forward about. Where's the murder talk coming from? "

-

domingo-

Ppl rehashing he a murder only cuz he was implicated and in the courts since he lied about a question or 2 while on the stand and his crew put a bad name on him since he was within area of the incident . but that is beside the point and useless and has NO BEARING on the subject at hand . THus the bandwagon riders .

Regardless murderer or not, it doesnt subtract from the fact he would still get his ass kicked by Royce.

LOL... So Royce can beat up worldclass grapplers that are bigger than him but he would still get smashed against some football player?

lewis easily, too much force to hang on to

You guys are probably the same guys who said Too Tall Jones and Gastinue would dominate boxing. I'm not even a Gracie fan and I know this would be a 10 second fight for any Gracie.

LOL @ GO TIME!!

There is no way Ray Lewis could beat Royce in a streetfight. Royce would win everytime.

lol! but ray is so MEAN on those video game commercials... GRRRRR!

royce by career ending injury