Ray Liotta Macheddar Vs. Marcus Shogun Hoohah

Let me be the first to predict Marcus Shogun Hoohah to KO Ray Liotta Macheddar in the 1st round from GNP! Come late evening, early morning following the fight, people will say, "WOW, that guy PoopyFaceTomatoNose, we should've listened to 'im!"

PARLAY THIS, BITCHES!!!

Marcus Shogun Hoohah
Yushin Okami
Glayson T-Bone
Eric Schafer

Don't say I didn't give you the best betting advice in town after the advice when you cry at your failed parlay of Macheddar, Shale Soninlaw, Josh Neerlywonbutnotquite, and Ryan B'deer

MMA fans, TAKE NOTICE!

!!!!

go back to where you came from u fuckin loser

i bet you couldn't sleep last night because you were up thinking about how awesome this post was going to be.

nhbMIKE - i bet you couldn't sleep last night because you were up thinking about how awesome this post was going to be.

Well played, mike of the nhb variety. I have informed the NSAC, CSAC, NJSAC, TSAC, and all other sacs of your nhb activities, and I promise you within a week that you will be sanctionedMIKE. Anyhooo.....believe it or NOT.....I actually made this post up as I went. I find that the greatest moments of genius arise when you are totally spontaneous, thoughtless, and lack any sort of plan.

Besides, you still didn't offer your picks! Who are you gonna parlay on so we can see who the biggest sports handicapper here is?