Ray Longo Most Underrated Coach?

I think so. He took two awesome grapplers and made them champions, both winning titles via KO. Impressive.

Ray seems like a real down to earth guy, too. Just a regular family man. A great representative of the sport. Much respect.

Absolutely Phone Post 3.0

absolutely...

Hes the best... Not just Underated.... THE BEST... Ya heard.... 

"I WANT YOU TO PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH HIS FUCKING CHEST!" If Anderson wasn't leaning that punch might vary well have punched a hole through his chest and we would have witnessed the first death in the octagon as Chris held Silva's heart above his head in victory! Yelling "Kalima, Kalima, KALIMA!!!!" to the crowd.

Yes. Don't sleep on Costa either Phone Post 3.0

no doubt underrated, ray is world class

Love me some Longo Phone Post

Think about this....

Longo has Knocked Out GSP and Anderson Frikin Silva .....

Coaching 2 of the biggest upsets in MMA history. He's def deserved to be heard now.

yea ray !!!

he's a striking coach, while Renzo and Serra bring the grappling...Weidman trains with Renzo also... Phone Post 3.0

Ray Longo has been a fixture of the NY martial arts scene a very long time and is universally respected

Ray is a really good coach. He is not just a striking coach but an open minded coach who adapted his striking for mma. His guys all come with not just heavy hands but solid defense.

Much respect for Longo Phone Post

Okay, yeah, but he also turned Matt Serra into the guy looking for that one big punch. Phone Post 3.0

nostripewhite - Okay, yeah, but he also turned Matt Serra into the guy looking for that one big punch. Phone Post 3.0

Always have to have at least one hater.

If Serra didn't use his striking against GSP, he would have never won the belt.

nostripewhite - Okay, yeah, but he also turned Matt Serra into the guy looking for that one big punch. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt he told Serra to start swinging for the fences.

REDRUM_NYC - 

Think about this....

Longo has Knocked Out GSP and Anderson Frikin Silva .....

Think about that...

Yes. 100%