Ray Steinbeiss 8-0 Opponents 22-34

Ray is a good guy and fought well.

Good fight - actually fight of the night. Steinbeiss came to fight and won Rd. 1. Rd. 2 & 3 definitely went to Diaz. IMO, experience won the fight. Diaz didn't quite dominate the fight, but he won clean. I guess I was more impressed with Steinbeiss to be honest with you. I was sitting next to some of the guys Diaz trains with and they were all frustrated that Diaz just wasn't going in for the finish. Steinbess definitely isn't a can, he just needs more quality experience. He's on his way. However, being real, wasn't a great showing for Diaz. I know, a win is a win.

Head up high 4160!

Workalot...I told you that fight was going to be worth the price of admission all by itself!!~

To be honest, my arms got really tired and Nick is a cardio machine, to say he didn't fight well is striaght up bullshit. He hit me a ton and I hit him with some good shots and he took them like a champ, anyone that thinks I am a can can come and bang with me at ACS. Either way I learned to pace myself more and also that I have a lot to work on as far as putting my punches together and also working off the cage. Nick is a great fighter and my hats off to him.

I thought the takedown at the end of the second and brief ground and pound won the fight for Nick. The second was close but the takedown did it for me. Looked like Steinbiss landed some serious bombs from where I was sitting and Nick cut him up in the third. All around it was a great fight.

Workalot my opponents record according to fcfighter is 29-34-1, but I have been trying to fight tough guys like John Cronk (KOTC 3-4-06, Cronk went to the AFC) Mike Joker Guymon (5-1, rainnned out) so it;s not my fault, I fight who they put in front of me.

Ray Elbe - thanks for closing the sale. It was worth it.

4160 - I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of the sport and someone who has always been willing to pay whatever the price to support fighters and fight organizations all the way back to UFC 1. Sometimes, we're on opposing sides. You know, fighters, promoters & paying fans, sometimes, we have different agendas. I guess I'm letting my skepticism of promoters be known here. As a paying fan and former martial arts competitor, I just want to see good matchmaking. That's why I even mentioned your opponents record.

Anyway, man...you've earned my respect and you're on the map. As a matter of fact, my buddies and I recognize that ACS is gonna be one of the camps to watch now, so don't think you and your boys are still under the radar. We're watching.

Keep at it, man - with your attitude, ability and toughness, I have a feeling you'll be with one of the big boys within the next 24 months.

Good job Ray. A decision with Diaz is something to be proud of, win or
lose.

No problem bro, Thanks for being a fan, thats what I am. Sometimes in the fight game they change opponents last second (ala KOTC 7/9/05---Paul Karsie fight) I am not one to try and pad my record, and I respect everyone I fight. Brandon Mcconkly is only 2-2 but he has a ton of heart and watchout for that guy to pickup some solid wins. Hector Munoz is 5-1 and is a BJJ blackbelt (very tough guy), Butch Hajicek is 14-8, he is also minnesota state boxing supermwt champ. Guys that most people have never heard of like myself but still pretty tough guys. MMA is the best sport and I love it.