Ray Steinbiess Vs Nick Diaz MAY 12

I think Ray is top 10.

well see soon...but my gut tells me he is the "NEXT" guy that everyone says to themselves "where the hell did this guy come from".

I caught the subtlety, Obie.

Via El Payaso.

GREAT FIGHT!!!

I like Ray's attitude - good luck brother.

I can`t believe that there is actually going to be a MMA event 10 miles from my house!!!

TTT for the "Wrecking Machine"

All I know is That I have my money on Ray he is training like a savage and is ready for Diaz's ground game. So lets see what is going to happen, I predict ACS goes 2-0 Next friday night.
Tim McKenzie

i got 50 on ray any takers ..vlucero1123@yahoo.com

i wonder why randy spence is not fighting? i havent heard anything about that.

I talked to Randy Friday night at WEC and he told me that he is medically suspended.

TTT 4160!

TTT to bad I'm going to have to miss this show...I'll be @ the first Combat Zone "IN THE CAGE" in NH...

I really wanted to show up to give The clown prince my support!!

it wouldve been nice if someone let me know whats going on. i was suposeto havea fight on may12

T3BAO,

I`m not absolutely sure if what I heard is true about Nathan, if he is the one that you are supposed to fight.I was told the reason (a hard one to believe) and, I choose not to repeat it.

I'll take nick for 50.

email me jack with your addy and ill send you mind loser sends a check right after the fight.,.. vlucero1123@yahoo.com

It is very upsetting to me that I am buying tix to an event that doesn't even have a posted fight card. Crowbar, is Heath fighting?

I know for a fact that Steve is not fighting.He just had surgery on his knee.

Dunc,

I`m in section 9 row "D" seats 1,2,3,4 if you make it to the show.

* BTW about Nathan... it`s not the messenger that I found hard to believe it was the reason.

This will be the third time heath has not fought on a card he was supposed to (not blaming him though) and I really want to see him again.

im not fightin nathan, im suppose to fight randy spence.