Ray "Sugarfoot" Sefo Strikeforce MMA Debut Sept 25

Ray_Sefo

Here at TheGARV.com we pride ourselves on breaking big MMA news stories, and this one's a doozy. It appears that Ray "Sugarfoot" Sefo will be making his Strikeforce debut September 25th in Tulsa, Oklahoma on the undercard of Showtime's Tim Kennedy vs. Zak Cummings fight.

Sefo, the legendary kickboxer, made his MMA debut in 2005, knocking out Min Soo Kim with one of his patented head kicks. Returning to the cage, Sefo will be taking on very tough Kevin "The Shaman" Jordan. Jordan, a veteran of the UFC, is fresh off an explosive three round decision victory over UFC legend Pat Smith.

Although this fight is not yet signed, sources close to Jordan say that a verbal agreement is in place and it's a go.

I'm pumped to see Sugarfoot back in action. He'll be looking to take Jordan's head off, of course, but the Shaman will have other ideas. It's a great match up and makes a fine addition to the Showtime card.

Source?

Great news, Sefo has been preparing for his MMA debut for quite a while

Pat Smith was able to land some big shots on Jordan, but he kept coming. That was a great fight.

ive always thought he was a great candiddate for MMA.

quicker and more skilled version of Mark Hunt. He also has more KO power.

Awesome

That site isn't credible......

Fuck.

Ray has been getting ready for this for a while now as has been stated. One of the nicest guys in the sport too. Wish him the best.

Absolutely great fucking news.

LOL @ Rappy

Good scoop Zim...

I posted it a couple other places....

I was a K1 fan before I was a mma fan....so you know I'm loving this.

yeeeaaahhhhh

Tell you what Zimmerman, good scoop.

Ive been a fan of Sefo's from his appearances at K1 and i know hes been at Coutures for a while now.

Love Sefo, but he's way past his prime and doesn't have the same fire in him anymore. He'll probably batter the shit out of Jordan, but he's not going to have the same kinda of success that Crocop had.

Rappy Gilmore -  Good scoop Zim...

I posted it a couple other places....

I was a K1 fan before I was a mma fan....so you know I'm loving this.

Dude, back in the day when Maurice Smith showed us that strikers could compete at the highest levels of MMA I have been dreaming of guys like Sefo to get into the game.  This is fucking awesome.

hopefully he's in shape, great news!

I hear that he is making his debut against someone else......another k1 level ass kicker

bignightmare - I hear that he is making his debut against someone else......another k1 level ass kicker

Come on, we need a better hint than that

Met Ray last week training at AKA while in town for Strikeforce.  He is such a nice guy and good god does that guy have some power behind his punches.  Best of luck to him in his mma debut!!!

Sugarfoottt