Rayman Origins

Had my eye on this for awhile, and apparently it delivers.

9.5 from IGN http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1212066p1.html -- "

This generation's most beautiful platformer is also the most fun."

1080p, 60fps, 4player local platformer.

always seen this game but opted to get Ratchet n Clank games instead lol

I guess oldschool gaming is dead.

I've been playing it with the girlfriend, is a whole lot of fun.

will put on my list ..after i beat Capt.AMerica

saw it in magazine yesterday, graphics look sharp and it seems like fun

^^old school platformers do seem to be a dead genre for the most part..personally i love them if they have great controls and good level design...i tried the new Rayman demo, it seemed ok, nothing special..

i miss the old crash Bandicoot games..simple but could get difficult but they were fun..i hated the 3-d version they come out with..

Bry Bry is right, it looks great, but mechanically it is only decent, it's level design doesn't really stack up to classic platformers.

DKCR is a far superior platformer from a design perspective.

Freeman - My friend loves this game. Nobody else?

From what I've been reading everyone loves it (at least everyone who played the full game).

This game is getting massively positive reviews from the hardcore platforming community. Don't listen to the fools up in this thread!! Phone Post

^^which other recent platformers get great reviews from that hardcore group?i want to play these games..

Finished it last night. Great game. Phone Post

Bry Bry - ^^which other recent platformers get great reviews from that hardcore group?i want to play these games..

Super Meat Boy

DKCR returns, Super Meat Boy, VVVVV, New Super Mario Bros wii are all superior games to Rayman Origins.

It's not a bad game, it's just a relatively average platformer with really great art.

This thing died at retail by the way, it only moved 50k copies across both ps3 and 360.

Another example of a company foolishly listening to man babies that run gaming sites. Ubi originally was looking at this for a download title for the consoles and PC, but frothing fanboy gaming "journalists" went gaga over it and Ubisoft mistakenly thought that meant it had mainstream potential, and scrapped the PC and went full over priced retail. And it bombed hard.

Had they kept it at 20 bucks, download only, and got it on steam and other PC sites along side the XBLA and PSN, they would sold 4-5 times the amount, easily.

Bry Bry - ^^which other recent platformers get great reviews from that hardcore group?i want to play these games..

Anything mario Phone Post

I bought it week of release.

Only played it for about 30 minutes after installing it.

Then the craving set in and I had to return to Skyrim.

Someday I will return to Rayman, but not while there are quests to be done!