Rayshard Brooks GF Set Wendy’s on Fire

Is what they are saying now. Police are looking for Natalie White as the arsonist. People said if you watch the bodycam footage Rayshard kept saying Natalie White dropped him off and was his gf. Not sure how legit but interesting

Wonder if they would have posted the picture of the girl and issued and arrest warrant on the girl if she wasn't white?

I haven't heard of one arrest warrant for anyone being issued in Los Angeles with all of the riots, lootings and fires here. They actually dropped all charges against the people who were arrested for breaking the curfew law, and now those same people are suing LA for being arrested, lol.

1 Like

Natalie WHITE.  Maybe they can charge her then?

1 Like

She can just use her privilege and get out of this.

its starting to break now so more info....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/us/natalie-white-atlanta-arson-wendys-rayshard-brooks/index.html

LOL at this story from last week. "Rayshard Brooks Remembered for Hard Work and Dedication to Family"

The 27-year-old spent most of his life in the Atlanta area with several siblings and cousins. He married Tomika Miller eight years ago and they had three children: Blessing, 8, Memory, 2, and Dream, 1. Brooks also had a 13-year-old stepson, Mekai.

Now... he was out getting shitfaced with his gf

I heard that people poured into the Wendys and turned the burners on the ovens so the thing would burn down as well as lit fireworks inside there to burn it down...and they are only looking for this one person?

What piece of shit human beings.  Wtf was he thinking punching a cop and shooting him with his tazer? I hope Rayshard is rotting in hell where he belongs.  

4 Likes

knockoutfighter -

What piece of shit human beings.  Wtf was he thinking punching a cop and shooting him with his tazer? I hope Rayshard is rotting in hell where he belongs.  

So he shot him with a taser now huh weird, you should probably reread what happened 

guess ill post this in this thread too..remember when the district attorney and msm said he was a happily married man. wonder how blm feels that he was banging a white woman

1 Like

Ryazzo - LOL at this story from last week. "Rayshard Brooks Remembered for Hard Work and Dedication to Family"

The 27-year-old spent most of his life in the Atlanta area with several siblings and cousins. He married Tomika Miller eight years ago and they had three children: Blessing, 8, Memory, 2, and Dream, 1. Brooks also had a 13-year-old stepson, Mekai.

What an amazing family man.  Which of those kids did he felony abuse? 

What is it with these White girls that get with these guys? They have zero in common makes no sense. Trying to anger their parents or what? 

1 Like

He was married, right? LOL!

Ryazzo - LOL at this story from last week. "Rayshard Brooks Remembered for Hard Work and Dedication to Family"

A dedicated family man doesn’t spend 6 years in prison for beating kids. 

2 Likes
God Of Thunder -

What is it with these White girls that get with these guys? They have zero in common makes no sense. Trying to anger their parents or what? 

4 Likes

Nobody expected the Becky card

jman -

I heard that people poured into the Wendys and turned the burners on the ovens so the thing would burn down as well as lit fireworks inside there to burn it down...and they are only looking for this one person?

Yeah, there were a lot of people in the restaurant. If they have video of her, they should have video of them. but it may be politically incorrect to go after the others.

jman -

Yeah, there were a lot of people in the restaurant. If they have video of her, they should have video of them. but it may be politically incorrect to go after the others.

alexm41 -
God Of Thunder -

Jesus Christ, according to the Internet that was a legit sign. I thought it was shopped.

Black women will now be celebrating his death lol

1 Like