Rayshard Brooks GF Set Wendy’s on Fire

They should be ashamed. The JBC is the GOAT hamburger 

alexm41 -

guess ill post this in this thread too..remember when the district attorney and msm said he was a happily married man. wonder how blm feels that he was banging a white woman

Those pics of her don't look like any Wendy's I've ever seen.

VinegarStrokes -
Ryazzo - LOL at this story from last week. "Rayshard Brooks Remembered for Hard Work and Dedication to Family"

The 27-year-old spent most of his life in the Atlanta area with several siblings and cousins. He married Tomika Miller eight years ago and they had three children: Blessing, 8, Memory, 2, and Dream, 1. Brooks also had a 13-year-old stepson, Mekai.

Now... he was out getting shitfaced with his gf

A dedicated family man doesn’t spend 6 years in prison for beating kids. 

he had a great wife, a great mother of his children and a great lover.

and he hoped they never met each other

Mountain Medic -
alexm41 -

guess ill post this in this thread too..remember when the district attorney and msm said he was a happily married man. wonder how blm feels that he was banging a white woman

the pics of her was from a convenience store closeby where she got materials to start fire at wendys

OpenedUp -
knockoutfighter -

What piece of shit human beings.  Wtf was he thinking punching a cop and shooting him with his tazer? I hope Rayshard is rotting in hell where he belongs.  

So he shot him with a taser now huh weird, you should probably reread what happened 

Watch the video you dumbass troll

1 Like

pumpkinpuss - 
VinegarStrokes -
Ryazzo - LOL at this story from last week. "Rayshard Brooks Remembered for Hard Work and Dedication to Family"

The 27-year-old spent most of his life in the Atlanta area with several siblings and cousins. He married Tomika Miller eight years ago and they had three children: Blessing, 8, Memory, 2, and Dream, 1. Brooks also had a 13-year-old stepson, Mekai.

Now... he was out getting shitfaced with his gf

A dedicated family man doesn’t spend 6 years in prison for beating kids. 

he had a great wife, a great mother of his children and a great lover.

and he hoped they never met each other

And no surprise...

He grow up without his father in his life.

Can someone who supports this bullshit attemp to explain to me what is accomplished by burning down a Wendy's? 

What is the thought process going through someone's head? Are they blaming Wendy's for possibly calling the cops?

Has there ever been a time when a cop shoots a perp that the confrontation didnt initially start by them breaking a law? 

1 Like

baj54 -

Can someone who supports this bullshit attemp to explain to me what is accomplished by burning down a Wendy's? 

What is the thought process going through someone's head? Are they blaming Wendy's for possibly calling the cops?

Has there ever been a time when a cop shoots a perp that the confrontation didnt initially start by them breaking a law? 

false flag by arbys. payback for throwing some twitter fire

Q

1 Like
alexm41 -
Mountain Medic -
alexm41 -

the pics of her was from a convenience store closeby where she got materials to start fire at wendys

Thanks

Lovely people. CNN was hyping this dude up as some type of Saint. 

What a backwards world these people live in. 

God Of Thunder -

What is it with these White girls that get with these guys? They have zero in common makes no sense. Trying to anger their parents or what? 

Because other guys see them as trash, so these dumb women take what they can get. Which is often a scumbag, like themselves.

pumpkinpuss -
baj54 -

false flag by arbys. payback for throwing some twitter fire

Q

Chaos.

Right now there are very powerful governors and mayors who are willing to let their cities burn than do the right thing and try to reestablish any faith in the system they can. If trump was smart he would be hammering the point that these people are in charge, but he is a phone call away when they want the help.

But ultimately this is all about chaos at any and every level, and media manipulation to frame the chaos as trumps fault.

mongrel 911 -

I Got a novel way to keep out of jail. Don't commit crimes. 

gokudamus -
mongrel 911 -

Yepper, its pretty clear from that video he was a shitbag.

alexm41 -
God Of Thunder -

What is it with these White girls that get with these guys? They have zero in common makes no sense. Trying to anger their parents or what? 

On behalf of the entire white community everywhere on the planet, I would solemnly like to offer the black community all these women at the protests as reparations for past injustices.

We will consider the matters now settled, feel free to do whatever you want with them. 

1 Like
mongrel 911 -
gokudamus -
mongrel 911 -

Yepper, its pretty clear from that video he was a shitbag.

I don't care what's on that video. 

He was in prison for felony child abuse. 

And if he'd have just put his hands behind his back, we could go to that Wendy's today and get baconators and a frosty for lunch. 

All I know is that he was lucky enough to have met his soulmate. She rode it all the way into the pen.

When I die, I can only hope that MrsMedic loves me enough to burn down the nearest building. 

That's the power of love

1 Like

Mountain Medic -

All I know is that he was lucky enough to have met his soulmate. She rode it all the way into the pen.

When I die, I can only hope that MrsMedic loves me enough to burn down the nearest building. 

That's the power of love

1 Like

Mountain Medic - 

That's the power of love

are you two self reliant on each other for crack