RBG has been MIA for months now conveniently RIP

She's been missing and pushing daisies for a months and conveniently dies with enough time to rattled their domestic terrorist base to burn it down as they are satin on social media.

They've been waiting for to pull this card at the right moment when every else is failing especially Hiden. 

3 Likes

Who is tearing down what based on this old ladies death lol?

Agreed

when was she last seen in public?

If it was a while ago I don’t doubt she had expired awhile ago.

Let a see proof she's been alive at all in 2020! They've been weekend Bernies since 2019! 

1 Like

I wonder if she was dead around the time trump had his stroke

Rambo John J - when was she last seen in public?

If it was a while ago I don’t doubt she had expired awhile ago.

She did a wedding a couple months ago. It could be an old pic that they use everywhere since there only seems to be one pic of the entire wedding and it’s just her and the bride and groom.

Good point. She “died” on a Friday - the top of the weekend news cycle. And she “died” on the Friday after the “DC Siege” fell flat.

“The movement” needed some fresh energy. Sorry, RGB. Ya gotta go.

froggy - Good point. She "died" on a Friday - the top of the weekend news cycle. And she "died" on the Friday after the "DC Siege" fell flat.

“The movement” needed some fresh energy. Sorry, RGB. Ya gotta go.

Yup nothing was sticking so they are rolling out her corpse for the next big thing! 

You mean like Bin Laden?

oranos -

You mean like Bin Laden?

Exactly OBL was killed in Tora Bora and they paraded him around with those fake look a like videos. Then when he convenient Obama kills Jim and his body is buried at sea. 

She's been dead since 2019 this is a tool to weaponize no only the Presidential race but the Senate seats a swell.

Here in AZ they are now pushing this for Mark Kelly over Martha McSally.