RC car/truck thread

Yea I bought like 20 plastic ones. It came with I think 2 different sizes. I think I bought the smaller ones. Actually I probably bought like 10 of each. I haven’t fucked with it in over a year. I fixed it and just left it sitting.

2 Likes

Yeah id go with aluminum but maybe check rc forums related to your revo, im not that familiar with it.

My trucks all have steel ones

2 Likes

Did yours come like that?

Yep

That’s what mine does. That metal things (slipper clutch or some shit I forget) not supposed to be in that 1 gear.

1 Like

I got all wasted and ordered all this shit, I don’t even know what to do with. My plan at one point was to make it bulletproof.

1 Like

That looks like a good snowy Sunday afternoon project. Smoke a bowl, watch some football and do upgrades. Lol

3 Likes

All my batteries blew up. The ones in my remote probably blew up also (I haven’t checked) haha

2 Likes

lol jesus man you’ve got terrible luck with batteries

1 Like

runs and throws all lipo batteries out the door

3 Likes

2 Likes

My intentions going in were to get a nitro car. I ended up on fucking YouTube videos for the e revo. I couldn’t resist. I wonder if I made the right choice. I’m pretty sure they’re both equally pain in the asses. The battery charging really sucks, but I’ve heard nitro cars have their own issues.

1 Like

What’s going on in here

1 Like

My Lipo battery blew up after 9 months. Wtf?

3 Likes

Nitros are definitely different. Most people don’t wanna run them. I personally don’t find them that hard. It’s not a plug and play like the electrics but you also don’t have to stop and wait for a battery to charge.

2 Likes

I know. I’m switching from nitros and this thread has me freaked out about lipo’s. Lol

1 Like

Anyone play with lowrider Rc cars ?

I haven’t but they’re cool. Especially with hydros

1 Like

I keep hearing Nitros.

Funny because several years ago all the shops told me Nitro was a thing of the past.

Electric replaced Nitro and was faster, more reliable etc.

Good to hear talk of Nitros.

3 Likes

You walk into a shop today and they’ll tell you the same thing. They are correct in the ease of electric and brushless motors are fast as shit. I prefer nitros cause it’s a small, fuel powered engine. The sound and smell can’t be beat. I know I lot of people don’t want them, but when we show up at a track with them everyone’s watching the nitros.

2 Likes