"Rd 1, 2 mins, I'll Finish Overeem" - Werdum

Fabrcio Werdum Predicts a first round finish vs Overeem. Catching up with Fabricio 6 days out from the fight as he finishes up training with Rafael Cordeiro, Wandi Silva, Babalu...

Werdum finishing up camp

Werdum will be dreaming he finished Overeem at 2 minutes while he himself is KO'd after 1 minute 20 seconds.

Werdum is too much cock, it will be a pleasure to watch Alistair change that.

Ghan - Can't wait to see what Werdum has. All he's been doing these past few months is talk. Gonna be interesting to see if he can stop the Reem from his meteoric rise to the top.

fixed, maybe

if he can submit fedor in 69 seconds, he can beat overeem....again

Tru - if he can submit fedor in 69 seconds, he can beat overeem....again

Werdum is gonna get son'd by his 'son' this weekend mang.

It took him forever to sub Overeem last time, this is fucking Ubereem, it won't even hit the ground unless Reem takes it there.

You know as well as anyone that Allistair is not the same person he was when he first fought Werdum... Also you know that Fedor is nowhere near the fighter he used to be. Granted, Werdum has also progressed no doubt but Werdum going on and on about how Allistair is his son is going to be funny when Allistair makes Werdum/JDS look like a long fight.

Good luck taking Overeem down, keeping him down and submitting him. Even better luck not taking a knee or a fist on the way in.

Werdum is awesome and crafty but... It is just the wrong time to fight Allistair. If he can go back in a time machine and fight him 5 years ago Werdum may win again. This is 2011 and Overeem is Ubereem and Werdum will understand what that means as Allistair communicates it via Morse code with strikes to Werdum's dome.

WhiteGorilla - 

lol everyone thought werdum couldnt get past fedor

this is a totally different kind of fight with a huge ass kickboxing bad ass but still, Vur-doom can still beat him

this reminds me of when royce gracie was in ufc 1 and everyone said the same thing.  hwo is this guy going to last with the strikers.

Tru - this reminds me of when royce gracie was in ufc 1 and everyone said the same thing.  hwo is this guy going to last with the strikers.

Overeem is also very good on the ground, definitely good enough to get back up IF it hits the ground.

MMApostle - 
Tru - this reminds me of when royce gracie was in ufc 1 and everyone said the same thing.  hwo is this guy going to last with the strikers.

Overeem is also very good on the ground, definitely good enough to get back up IF it hits the ground.
did u see when he got tko/ko while on his back vs shogun?  someone half the size of werdum

ttt

overeem by ko under 2 mins knee + short right hook

Anaranjado - I'm having flashbacks to last year when people thought Werdum beating Fedor was insane.

I agree with Tru. Werdum has a great chance of winning this. The problem with Ubereem's K-1 success is that he has not had a competitive MMA fight in a very long time. That means Ubereem has not tested his JJ and wrestling for the longest time. Werdum can take him down and dominate the ground game.