RDA moving to WW

Just said on twitter he's moving to WW, so who would you guys like to see him matched up with first?

V surprised by this. Was fairly easily handled by Ferguson, dont see that moving up 15 ibs for a 5"8 inch fighter, is wise. Weight class moves for 30+ fighters rarely, if ever, work, particularly as a knee jerk reaction to a loss(es) -

(*Cormier moved for strategic reasons)

Mickey Gall.

Cerrone

WordUp -

Cerrone

I like it.

Lefthook33 -
WordUp -

Cerrone

I like it.
Damn he's already 2-0 vs him wanna throw cerrone in Vs RDA again?

Robert Paulson - Mickey Gall.

But Gall said he's going down to LW. Besides, RDA is too much for him this early in his career, unless you really want to see Gall get destroyed.

Terrible idea for a 5'8" or 5'9" guy. 

edit: I guess Woodley is 5'9" but I don't think RDA is as big as Tyron.

He needs to go back to his old gym.

RDA vs Gunnar Nelson.

WordUp -

Cerrone

Lol

maia

bad move, dont care to see him at WW at all actually..

he already looked like he was shrinking at LW but you never know, could of been malnourishment

I thought dude got injured during Ferguson fight? He lost, but he didn't look horrible. He should stay at lw.

NUMBERON3MMA -
Lefthook33 -
WordUp -

Cerrone

I like it.
Cerronne at 170 whoops his fookin ass!!!

B3LI3VE -
NUMBERON3MMA -
Lefthook33 -
WordUp -

Cerrone

I like it.
Cerronne at 170 whoops his fookin ass!!!

Cceerroonnee is in beast mode right now

businessbhoy -

V surprised by this. Was fairly easily handled by Ferguson, dont see that moving up 15 ibs for a 5"8 inch fighter, is wise. Weight class moves for 30+ fighters rarely, if ever, work, particularly as a knee jerk reaction to a loss(es) -

(*Cormier moved for strategic reasons)

I wouldn't call it knee jerk.

RDA is fucking huge, and struggles to make weight. 32 years old, just probably getting sick of the cut, I hope to see more fighters move to a natural weight, I think its better for everybody.

He got caught against eddie. I dont see why he would do this. He could very easily be the best LW currently... khabib may be a problem though

Conor scared that man into fighting 200-lbers