RDA SHOULD CALL OUT

GSP!!! 4 UFC 200.

i dont see why the mcgregor vs rda super fight doesnt still happen. it would be perfect for 200. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd - i dont see why the mcgregor vs rda super fight doesnt still happen. it would be perfect for 200. Phone Post 3.0
Because it makes no sense. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd - i dont see why the mcgregor vs rda super fight doesnt still happen. it would be perfect for 200. Phone Post 3.0
Because if anything Nate should be fighting RDA. Let Conor defend his belt. Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank -
Because if anything Nate should be fighting RDA. Let Conor defend his belt. Phone Post 3.0
He should, or they should give away an interim. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - 
Ozamataz Buckshank -

interim? are you fucking serious?
I hope that's the stupidest thing you say today.

Southpaw'd - i dont see why the mcgregor vs rda super fight doesnt still happen. it would be perfect for 200. Phone Post 3.0

He got destroyed by a mid level lw.

U can't fight for the title coming off that kind of loss. He'd have to beat a high level lw like Alvarez or pettis to get back in that discussion. Or maybe that's why they want him to beat nate the second time so they could make an arguement for the rda fight again.

But after seeing what nate did to him is there any doubt that rda would do what he pleased with Conor?

Its still would be a champion vs champion match even though diaz beat his ass. idc conor lost basically a open weight fight.. 200 is a big deal, deserving of a champion vs champion super fight. if i was joe silva it would be edgar vs. mcgregor at 200 but idk if conor can get back to 145 in time. Phone Post 3.0

TakinAllFades -
Southpaw'd - i dont see why the mcgregor vs rda super fight doesnt still happen. it would be perfect for 200. Phone Post 3.0

He got destroyed by a mid level lw.

U can't fight for the title coming off that kind of loss. He'd have to beat a high level lw like Alvarez or pettis to get back in that discussion. Or maybe that's why they want him to beat nate the second time so they could make an arguement for the rda fight again.

But after seeing what nate did to him is there any doubt that rda would do what he pleased with Conor?
Mid level lw? Phone Post 3.0

dermotfix - 
choadler - 
Ozamataz Buckshank -

interim? are you fucking serious?
I hope that's the stupidest thing you say today.

touche, choadler

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/Aldo-vs-Edgar-booked-for-UFC-200-for-interim-featherweight-title-456716

Nate/RDA.
McGregor/Aldo(or Frankie).
Two quality title defences.

Nate/RDA.
Two quality title defences.

They should let RDA fight Lawler since neither have solid options at the moment. Winner fights Conor/Nate because we know that shit is happening anyway Phone Post 3.0

Nate/RDA.
Two quality title defences. Phone Post 3.0