RE Brock

I am sure most of you know I am not the leader of the Lesnar Fan Club. That being said, antics or not, he is OUR UFC HWT Champion. He beat a future Hall of Famer to keep that belt and he NEEDS our prayers and good thoughts right now.

At the end of the day I can take off my UFC shirt and say here is a man, a Champion that has been brought down by an illness not another man. It is very humbling if you think about it.

Brock has a wife, kid, and friends that depend on him to make their lives better. You do not have to support Brock and his antics but you should have respect for the human side of what is happening here.

This is not a ploy to sell more tickets, he is the biggest draw this sport has ever had. This is not him ducking me or any other fighter. This is about a man who is fighting an illness for his career, family and friends.

Talk of stripping a man of his title due to illness will set this sport back farther then anything Brock has ever said. We need our Champions healthy and defending. I know the show will go on but to be a Champion you must beat a Champion.

My family and I send our thoughts and well wishes to Brock's family, friends and training partners. We are indeed keeping you in our thoughts.

If you sit around bashing Brock or making fun of this because of his antics you might be the very same thing you despise. As an MMA fan, as a human be concerned that one of OUR OWN has fallen and needs our support.

Get well soon UFC Heavyweight Champ Brock Lesnar.

TTT

Stuck

nice post

God Damn Right.

<<<< Just became a Shane Carwin Fan.

nicely done shane, I want my green name kirik

Big props to the big man, Shane. Hope your knee gets better soon, too.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - So does this mean you're sorry for the shit you talked about him, or just that you've stopped doing it?

This means the man is sick. I stand by not thinking flipping off the fans and pissing on corporate sponsors as not a good thing. I am glad you understood the post.

ttt

TTT, good post

Posting this shows you have a ton of class. Exactly the kind of person I want to see have a successful career.

Well said Shane.

You are the man Shane.

carwins stock has gone up in my eyes; great post.

awesome post.

great post Shane.

Nice post.

great post Shane

Classiest thing I've seen or read in a long time. Good for you and all of us who pay attention to what you wrote.

It's rare to have the chance to read the words of a top fighters in this sport, and to really have a chance to judge a man based on what he sat down and wrote without an editor.

Being honest, I'm surprised at how articulate, fair and reasoned Mr. Carwin is. It definitely redefines my view of him, or at least fills in some big gaps. I guess I haven't known much about him, and it's very nice of him to stop by.