RE: Cecil The Lion. NO CHARGES

The US dentist who killed Cecil the lion in a hunt that provoked worldwide outrage will face no charges in Zimbabwe because all the required paperwork was in order, the government said Monday.

"(Walter) Palmer came to Zimbabwe because his papers were in order," Environment Minister Oppah Muchinguri told reporters. "We are now going to review how we issue hunting quotas." 

Fuck the media Phone Post 3.0

Won't stop the Outrage Mob.

They got that Kony guy yet?

If I was that dentist, Id have that fucking lion stuffed and mounted on my wall, and upload pictures of it everyday to the internet. Fuck this fake issue.

It's not "Cecil" the lion.

It's a fucking jungle monster. Phone Post 3.0

saw this on KARE 11s site, from the comments, looks like most people are in favor of the dentist now

Good. Hopefully he goes and kills more lions and shit. Phone Post 3.0

Another example of SJW's crying over dumb shit that little bearing on their overall quality of life. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents - It's not "Cecil" the lion.

Are you sure, an awful lot of people seem to refer him as Cecil

BathSaltFaceFeeder - If I was that dentist, Id have that fucking lion stuffed and mounted on my wall, and upload pictures of it everyday to the internet. Fuck this fake issue.
George Zimmerman would.

I'm shocked he didn't stuff Trayvon and post pics of that.

Can't flim flam the zim zam or dr Palmer Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist -
Clarence Parents - It's not "Cecil" the lion.

Are you sure, an awful lot of people seem to refer him as Cecil

Hah some people are fucking stupid. I've actually had people correct me on the pronunciation of his name Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure the people who threatened him, his family, his patients and the people who worked for him feel really foolish.

And the people who threatened the dentist in another state that had a similar name must really feel like idiots now.

Good, I hope as revenge he kills every lion in the galaxy. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
BathSaltFaceFeeder - If I was that dentist, Id have that fucking lion stuffed and mounted on my wall, and upload pictures of it everyday to the internet. Fuck this fake issue.
George Zimmerman would.

I'm shocked he didn't stuff Trayvon and post pics of that.

Can't flim flam the zim zam or dr Palmer Phone Post 3.0

Your comparison is lost upon me.

Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

I'm not super worried about a random animal.

But LOL@ the faggots in this thread acting like this guy is macho or something.

What this guy did was the equivelant of hiring 50 people to hold down Mike Tyson while you kick him in the nuts, then run around bragging that you single handily beat up Mike Tyson.

Guy is a bitch, and if you defend him you're a punk ass bitch too.

Theon's Sausage - I'm not super worried about a random animal.

What this guy did was the equivelant of hiring 50 people to hold down Mike Tyson while you kick him in the nuts, then run around bragging that you single handily beat up Mike Tyson.

If I, with a hunting guide, tracked down Tyson shot him with a bow and arrow and then followed to where he died it would be alpha as phuck son. Phone Post 3.0

FUCK CECIL THE LION why the fuck do any of you give a fuck

danggook -
Theon's Sausage - I'm not super worried about a random animal.

If I, with a hunting guide, tracked down Tyson shot him with a bow and arrow and then followed to where he died it would be alpha as phuck son. Phone Post 3.0
No you would be a faggot, just like this dentist still is. I don't give a fuck about paperwork, he's still a faggot. I do y care about the legality or not. ANYONE who wants to shoot a lion is dimwitted cocksucker.

Que the "Oh but conservation" dipshits. Save it and eat a penis is you cowards hahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0