RE: Cecil The Lion. NO CHARGES

Shiloh -
danggook -
Theon's Sausage - I'm not super worried about a random animal.

But LOL@ the faggots in this thread acting like this guy is macho or something.

What this guy did was the equivelant of hiring 50 people to hold down Mike Tyson while you kick him in the nuts, then run around bragging that you single handily beat up Mike Tyson.

Guy is a bitch, and if you defend him you're a punk ass bitch too.
If I, with a hunting guide, tracked down Tyson shot him with a bow and arrow and then followed to where he died it would be alpha as phuck son. Phone Post 3.0
No you would be a faggot, just like this dentist still is. I don't give a fuck about paperwork, he's still a faggot. I do y care about the legality or not. ANYONE who wants to shoot a lion is dimwitted cocksucker.

Que the "Oh but conservation" dipshits. Save it and eat a penis is you cowards hahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0
The irony of your post is that you're the faggot Phone Post 3.0

danggook -
Shiloh -
danggook -

What this guy did was the equivelant of hiring 50 people to hold down Mike Tyson while you kick him in the nuts, then run around bragging that you single handily beat up Mike Tyson.

If I, with a hunting guide, tracked down Tyson shot him with a bow and arrow and then followed to where he died it would be alpha as phuck son. Phone Post 3.0
No you would be a faggot, just like this dentist still is. I don't give a fuck about paperwork, he's still a faggot. I do y care about the legality or not. ANYONE who wants to shoot a lion is dimwitted cocksucker.

Que the "Oh but conservation" dipshits. Save it and eat a penis is you cowards hahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0
The irony of your post is that you're the faggot Phone Post 3.0
Zzzzzzzzzz Phone Post 3.0

Theon's Sausage - I'm not super worried about a random animal.

Not to be a nit picker, but having 50 people hold Tyson down and then saying you "single handily" beat him up would be an outright lie (not going to grammar nazi you).

I never heard the dentist did anything but acknowledge that he hired a guide.

If you think that makes him a bitch, fine. But I'd like some proof if you are going to say he lied.

Shiloh -
danggook -

You're all emotional Phone Post 3.0

nobody wins 

Hunting for food? Cool. That's man shit and anyone that has a problem with it better be a fucking vegetarian.

Trophy hunters, on the other hand, are tiny dicked faggots. Phone Post 3.0

Trophy hunters are bigger faggots then all the UG combined

Cant eat it dont shoot it....unless its a safety issue of some sort Phone Post 3.0

Yes let's fake outrage over someone paying to kill an animal that for the most part is past its prime and wouldn't survive 72 hrs in the wild alone. Jeebus Christ you little bitches act like he killed the last remaining dodo bird or some shit. The dude paid to kill a lion, he merc'd a lion. No one should give a shit about it. More important things to worry about in life then some dude mounting a lions head to his wall and making a cape out of his fur. So the dude has extra cash to pay someone to track big game and shoot it. You jelly? I'd phucking merc a lion if given the opportunity, why would you not? It makes a nice talking piece when you have bitches over. Might even get you a z-jay by some midget whore. Phone Post 3.0

The guy will continue to drop 50k a lion every couple years and do more to support the African ecosystem than any of the pussies on here talking shit. #fuckcecil

AWWWWWWW, POOR KITTEH.

Meanwhile, how many thousands of people on the African continent have died from AIDS, war, starvation, or terrorism since the lion was killed? Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - Yes let's fake outrage over someone paying to kill an animal that for the most part is past its prime and wouldn't survive 72 hrs in the wild alone. Jeebus Christ you little bitches act like he killed the last remaining dodo bird or some shit. The dude paid to kill a lion, he merc'd a lion. No one should give a shit about it. More important things to worry about in life then some dude mounting a lions head to his wall and making a cape out of his fur. So the dude has extra cash to pay someone to track big game and shoot it. You jelly? I'd phucking merc a lion if given the opportunity, why would you not? It makes a nice talking piece when you have bitches over. Might even get you a z-jay by some midget whore. Phone Post 3.0
I'd pay big bucks for a soft boiled dodo egg Phone Post 3.0

danggook - 

If you hunted him down on your own and killed him with your bare hands you'd be alpha.

I'd give you a spear for the lion.

Pretending to be alpha by doing something alpha in the most beta way possible is more beta than not doing it at all.

Hunting is not my thing.
I don't see the fun in it.
But if he went through the appropriate process to be allowed to hunt, I don't really give a shit.

The real faggots in my opinion are the people who get so emotional over the argument, whichever side they fall on.

Its a fucking lion in a far away continent.

Theres better shit to worry about IMO. Phone Post 3.0

He fucking shot a lion with a bow, and people still complain lol. 99% of the fruitloops talking shit about him killing a lion, wouldn't even get out of the truck in Africa Phone Post 3.0

I am sure the government wasn't paid off at all.

Berserker - 

I am sure the government wasn't paid off at all.

Good point. There would be a pretty big political incentive for pro-hunting groups to make sure the first world hunter gets away without charges. It maintains both the business of trophy hunting and the 'lifestyle'.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if a few palms were greased.

oops double post

Hope this guy and every other dickless "hobbyist" like him get aids when they go over there. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris - He fucking shot a lion with a bow, and people still complain lol. 99% of the fruitloops talking shit about him killing a lion, wouldn't even get out of the truck in Africa Phone Post 3.0

There are so many non sequitors in this post that it restarted my computer.