Re: Cena's popularity..

I've been out of the wrestling loop for years now. But how the hell did he get so popular?

I mean, people are saying that he is more popular than HOGAN! I can't imagine that to be true. Surely?!?!

It's pretty close to true kids love him and he is an amazing dude who can work it's only his booking that holds him back he wins too much Phone Post 3.0

King of Akron - Probably the hardest working wrestler in the history of pro wrestling believe it or not.

No way. Hogan worked at least 370 days a year because of time zones. Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit stoppage. Cormier is fucking wrong I don't give a shit. For some reason when someone is on the ground intelligently defending themself by blocking goes out the window. 

For a guy who does everything he does for the company and kids, then comes out every night to boos because he hasn't changed in years is sad. The fact he hasn't retired says everything you need to know. I don't think hogan could have done it as long as he has. Phone Post 3.0

torubu -
King of Akron - Probably the hardest working wrestler in the history of pro wrestling believe it or not.

No way. Hogan worked at least 370 days a year because of time zones. Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Phone Post 3.0