Re: Fear The Fighter wronging #FranksFight

In September of 2012 Fear The Fighter tweeted this to me and everyone supporting #FranksFight was so excited that Fear The Fighter was going to help us!!

We were all excited they were going to help us and at the same time I had won a contest from Fear The Fighter for a Stefan Struve walkout tee so hubby was so excited. In November I contacted Fear The Fighter about tee and donation and was told to email them our contact info and I did. After another month or so I tweeted them and they direct messaged me telling me a bunch of BS you can read in the following paragraph. I was upset so then posted this on my #FranksFight thread here on the UG.

Posted on Saturday to my #FranksFight thread

The picture you see below was tweeted out by Fear The Fighter in September and we were told Frank would receive a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of these shirts. These shirts have been seen iused as walk out tees and people have in fact bought them. At one point I was told to send my address and a check would be sent. The next time i was told they are promoting the shirts to get better sales because initial sales were low. I am fed up and tweeted them today considering it is March 2nd and still no donation has been given from Fear The Fighter. It is one thing to have low sales however we here on the UG sold 52 creepy shirts and even that was something. Using my husband's name and cause to sell a newly designed shirt and donating nothing is downright wrong. I also won a Stefan Struve walkout tee back in October and what do you know I still have not received that either. I see Fear The Fighter representing many fighters and I tried to email and dm them on twitter however now in March and still nothing oh no it is time to let others know so maybe they will fix their wrong.  Sorry needed to vent I find this really upsetting!!

I have been tweeting Fear The Fighter since Saturday and have received no response. They did today follow me to then unfollow me 20 minutes later. I know they are receiving my tweets however cannot get any answers. Any and all help would be appreciated to make this right. Using my husband's name and cause to sell tees and give him nothing is horrible. Thank you all for reading my post and for any help in getting this resolved.

***UPDATE***

Fear the fighter tweeted to me that they will be donating theproceeds from the 14 shirts that they sold. Gave them the donation link and we shall see. While doing some research I found that during the time FTF said they were raising money for my hubby they actually were using my hubby to sell other FTF merchandise here is the post on there facebook on October 21, 2012 **Giving away the shirts they were supposed to raise money with***

***UPDATE***

Fear The Fighter made a donation today of $500.00 We appreciate all of the help we got from everyone to ensure this promise was kept. 

I know that you must appreciate all of the freebies that you can get,but sounds like you just might want to let this one go.It`s not worth the anguish.

Bisping got KOd by Jesus -

I know that you must appreciate all of the freebies that you can get,but sounds like you just might want to let this one go.It`s not worth the anguish.

They are making money off of #franksfight, and not paying it forward

I think I see what kind of person you are Phone Post

bump

Sorry I know I'm late to the game but where can I make a donation? Phone Post

Bisping got KOd by Jesus -

Wow Phone Post

TTT

You can't just use #FranksFight and not hold up your end of the bargain. This is deplorable. Phone Post

I highly value tranquility & peace of mind in life.Others may not.

Fucking Stinky!! Phone Post

I'm definitely in this. I've made a couple donations to #FranksFight and have always been so impressed that Frank & Wendy take the time to send you a hand-signed card, a magnet, and a FranksFight keychain/lanyard. I will do anything I can to make sure they get what is owed to them. They are great, well deserving people and if the UG Mob ever needed to organize to help out a worthy cause, it is now ...

Bisping got KOd by Jesus - 

If you ever get cancer could you please let me know? I might want to create a t-shirt to raise money for you and your family and then keep it all. And don't get offended when you try to contact me about it because will just ignore you. Thanks.

Cindy

Fear the fighter is bogus!!!!! Not the first time they have stiffed someone Phone Post

fundafighterrob - 

Sorry I know I'm late to the game but where can I make a donation? Phone Post

Hey Rob, PM'ed you on here with a quick question.

and here is the link to donate: http://franksfight.webs.com

time to ask them on facebook

Unleash the Mob Phone Post

hey matt

thanks for the link, donation made, and going to get my web guy to put up a link on our site

also replied to the pm

fundafighterrob - 

hey matt

thanks for the link, donation made, and going to get my web guy to put up a link on our site

also replied to the pm

excellent. replied to the reply!

VTFU for donating

Posts made on both Twitter & FB pages. Does anyone have some contact #'s?

FearTheFighter just responded:

: We are donating all profits the 14 shirts that have been sold to help him out. Sorry we couldn't do better.

My father was 18 when he was first diagnosed with cancer, and told he would never have kids, ended up having three children and beating cancer four times, good luck frank and never give up Phone Post