RE: Nate Diaz

5 Likes

Riiiight. Guess youā€™re just smarter then everyone on here. We canā€™t all be such bad assets like you

I think he was legit tired too. You can be in great shape, but nothing can replicate being in the cage under the lights with thousands of fans screaming.

Probably true based on most of your postsā€¦

2 Likes

Fuckin moran

Nate faked being rocked earlier in the fight I think he was tired and also didnā€™t want to be baited into a faking Leon.

The fight was won for Leon at that pointā€¦pointless to fake being rocked

Itā€™s ridiculous that some of you are acting like the only people that like to watch Nate fight are retards. Heā€™s had a lot of exciting fights and I enjoy watching him. Same for Nick.

2 Likes

Shut up you bitch ass pussy lameā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s really just one poster in thinking is using his alt account to agree with himself. Thereā€™s no way you canā€™t get excited to watch Nate or Nick fight. Especially with the right matchup.

Sorry bud, but this is my only account and I stick by my opinion about the Diaz brothers and their fans.

Not everyone likes someone as retard as they are and how they carry themselves.

Never been a fan of them and never will.

If he ever spent any time working on defending leg kicks he might not find his leg functionality compromised when he needs it most. This shit isnā€™t new. Itā€™s nice to have the cardio to be the aggressor late in fights. But if your leg is too fucked up for you to be able to capitalize on a guy who is out on his feet in Leon, and a gassed out Conor running for dear life, maybe you should consider learning how to protect your legs so you can capitalize on these opportunities.

I donā€™t think his stock rose at all, itā€™s already really high and getting his ass kicked for 24 minutes didnā€™t change it imo. Nothing lost, nothing gained, just another great Diaz moment.

Lol I love watching the Diaz Bros, Iā€™m a fan for sure. I think Nate was a moran for not capitalizing.

2 Likes

Give him Mas and then a title shot fuck it

2 Likes

Tired and had taken a lot of damage. He backed away the entire fight when he was getting hurt. Rushing in wouldnā€™t have been wise. Another round he may have got the finish, or Edwards may have recovered. Almost like we need a ā€œdude is rockedā€ extra round to get a finish haha

1 Like

All hail JuicedBeast. Everyone should strive to be more like him. Letā€™s all be jealous n hate one a top 3 fan favorite fighter cause we are pissed off about our own lives. Sure your mom didnā€™t test you for retardation?

He needs to go back down to 155

1 Like

I barely post anymore but there does seem to be some correlation with what I said, you can ignore it all you want but itā€™s true.

Your boy is a myth, always has been and always will be.