Re-registered to vote in CA the other day..

I am voting for Trump so don't bitch.

I said no for mail ballots because even my Dad says my ballot is gonna get trashed this time. And what do I get in the emails but this from our Secretary of State:

"All California voters will be sent a vote-by-mail ballot with a prepaid postage return envelope for the November 3, 2020 General Election."

Wtf? I said NO on the mail in ballot. They are sending me one anyway? Now I wonder if come November 3rd my name will even be on the voting registry where I'm at.

People can riot, go to Walmart, go to Home depot or lowes, restaurants, etc.

But voting in person, hell no you'll get corona. 

4 Likes
MarcusAurelioFan -

I said no for mail ballots because even my Dad says my ballot is gonna get trashed this time. And what do I get in the emails but this from our Secretary of State:

"All California voters will be sent a vote-by-mail ballot with a prepaid postage return envelope for the November 3, 2020 General Election."

Wtf? I said NO on the mail in ballot. They are sending me one anyway? Now I wonder if come November 3rd my name will even be on the voting registry where I'm at.

I think here in Cali it's on the verge of turning red .

MarcusAurelioFan - 

I get to vote twice for Biden? Mail in one and go to the polling station too. America!

I did the exact same thing. It won't matter. We are getting ballots in the mail. 

2 Likes
EKPOGI -
MarcusAurelioFan -

I’m starting to wonder.  Most of the state is red outside of LA and SF.  After all these riots in LA, you gotta wonder what the people are thinking.  I live in LA and I don’t know any lefties 

2 Likes
Darth Potato -
EKPOGI -
MarcusAurelioFan -

I’m starting to wonder.  Most of the state is red outside of LA and SF.  After all these riots in LA, you gotta wonder what the people are thinking.  I live in LA and I don’t know any lefties 

It’s pretty big misconconception that CA cannot got red again. I guess it’s regency bias, but it wasn’t all that long ago it was red and the idea that Hispanics aren’t possible conservatives is misguided. As a community, they generally share many more beliefs with the republicans. 

3 Likes
scrapdo -
Darth Potato -
EKPOGI -
MarcusAurelioFan -

It’s pretty big misconconception that CA cannot got red again. I guess it’s regency bias, but it wasn’t all that long ago it was red and the idea that Hispanics aren’t possible conservatives is misguided. As a community, they generally share many more beliefs with the republicans. 

Yes,the legal ones and older generation for sure.they hate how the younger Latinos are trying to destroy the old school family, Catholic and promoting this latinx shit.

Darth Potato - 
EKPOGI -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Nothing but Trump flags anywhere north of Sacramento, that's for sure. All the libs I've seen up there are usually from Nevada, which has turned blue in recent years with all the libby companies moving into Reno. 

1 Like
BJTT-PattyHearst -
Darth Potato - 
EKPOGI -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Nothing but Trump flags anywhere north of Sacramento, that's for sure. All the libs I've seen up there are usually from Nevada, which has turned blue in recent years with all the libby companies moving into Reno. 

Funny - the Nevadans are blaming the refugee Californians for turning the state blue.

scrapdo -
Darth Potato -
EKPOGI -
MarcusAurelioFan -

I wonder what the commitment  threshold of red support would need to be for republicans to start treating California like it was in play?  That makes a huge difference.  It's like when ppl bring up the popular vote.  A true analysis of the chances of CA going red has to take into account that republicans haven't spent any time/resources there.  When they do I think people will be surprised!

Darth Potato -
EKPOGI -
MarcusAurelioFan -

8.75 million votes for Clinton. 

4.48 million for trump. 

you have a long way to go. Do you honestly think more than 25% of people who were retarded enough to vote for Clinton have the ability to critically think and come up with the possibility that trump is better than biden? 

Mexicans will save this state because of the BLM back lash....