Re-school me on energy drinks please

Many years ago I was a 2 a day Red Bull guy. I chose to back way off the caffeine in recent years for a number of reasons including adrenal stress.

Pre energy drinks it was Vivarin or No-Doz, or one of the two smashed to dust and shaken into a gatorade.

BUT… work is so slow with the quarantine I had to hit up a BANG or a Reign once in a while.

One made me feel like I could run through a wall. Not sure about sticking with any of these once this is over

Bang away all day

3 Likes

Geez no one needs that much caffeine all at once. It can’t be good for you. 

1 Like

Adderall wins every time

4 Likes

They aren't good for you especially taking 2 a day.

1 Like

Never had a whole one. I took a sip of the wife's once to see what the buzz was about and thought it was disgusting. Never touched them since then.

1 Like

if u get ones without sugar and sodium its basically like a diet soda with caffeine, b12, guarana and other energy shit. like soda, its best to keep drinking them to a minimum like maybe once a week. just eat a caffeine pill if u need energy.

not worth it and youll become dependent and need it to function

Don't do em.

They're more addictive than any substance known to man.

The long term effects are still unknown, that shit could be eating your insides out. Have you ever seen what it does to teeth?

One time I poured a Rockstar out on the cement and it ate away and left a permanent stain which kinda fucked me up.

Cheers mate. Just drink them and enjoy the quicker trip to the grave. (I had one earlier)

mysteryman -

Adderall wins every time

I prefer molly....

1 Like

Bang bruh...its got creatine..get you fuckin jacked n shit...oh but def meth for that no sleep for a week super energy. Your welcome.

What is in energy drinks besides cáffeine and vitamins?! What is in it thays proven to be effective like cáffeine?

I buy Jet Alert caffeine pills and take half before workouts…that’s it…

I always wanted to go through life avoiding any addictions to substances.

Seems rare these days

Try the V8 energy drinks. You get a serving of fruit/veg, low calories, and the energy is tea based. Ain't gonna knock your socks off like the others but it's a decent wake up.

1 Like

I love Redbull but it will fuck up my sleep & make my eye twitch lol.  So I only have one once in a blue moon.

I love coffee also, but only have it once a week for similar reasons.

Briscoe -

Never had a whole one. I took a sip of the wife's once to see what the buzz was about and thought it was disgusting. Never touched them since then.

then gtfo the thread

1 Like
BrckNoHitBk -
Briscoe -

then gtfo the thread

No.

1 Like

I saw a news story on my local cable news [Cablevision news 12] that 2 or more energy drinks a day can cause a stroke. Sadly i had already had a stroke and i was drinking 2 monsters a day. I had high blood pressure also so i don't know what was the biggest factor.

1 Like

Reign Inferno Thermogenic Jalapeno Strawberry.