Read about me in MMA Sports mag/jose aldo on cover

http://www.mmasportsmag.com/

If you pick up this month's issue of MMA sports magazine, there is article about me on page 59. Jose Aldo is on the cover, of the magazine.

I was chosen for a segment they do each month about fighters and the meaning behind their tattos ( if any). In the previous issue of mma sports mag, wanderlei silva was featured and used for the same segment. With that being said i feel very privilieged to be given a spot in the magazine. Thanks you to writer photgrapher Mike Denny aka ug member mayhem13 !

Awesome man,congrats on the exposure.

whats the tat?? pic........

ttt

Joseph Ponce - whats the tat?? pic........

ttt.. pics are in the mag

congrats bro. how did you end up in the mag? did they approach you?

TTT

check it out!! Brian is the next big thing at MW, glad to get him in the magazine. hes a good dude, with a bright future.

also Sean McCorkle is in the same issue

-Mayhem13-

GagasSoldierisAmaroon -  TTT

check it out!! Brian is the next big thing at MW, glad to get him in the magazine. hes a good dude, with a bright future.

-Mayhem13-

who did u lose a screen name bet to? lol

FLAWLESSVICTORY - 

-Mayhem13-

haha I dont remember,..but I think it might have been in the Par Barry vs Cro Cop fight..

FLAWLESSVICTORY - 

-Mayhem13-

haha I dont remember,..but I think it might have been in the Pat Barry vs Cro Cop fight..