Read Entire Enson Inoue Book Today

....and I highly recommend it. Great stories of the early days, how his philosophy has evolved over the years, and he really pulls no punches when it comes to his feelings/personal life. Truly a warriors memoir.

The only minor, and I mean very minor, disappointment is I wanted to read way more about the Yakuza and his interactions with them. He tells a few different stories, but I want to hear them all! From what I understand, there will be more volumes to come in the future, so I'm sure more tales will be told.

Great book sir!

can you outline the book here like they did with tito's and matt's book?

kao - can you outline the book here like they did with tito's and matt's book?

Chapters 1-64....Awesome.

That's the best I can do.

ttt

I'm halfway through & its freaking awesome so far!! Phone Post 3.0

RowdyBec - I'm halfway through & its freaking awesome so far!! Phone Post 3.0

Without a doubt one of the better mma biographies I've read so far.

McSurly -

I have not read a book since high school sooo I have nothing to compare it to buuut its definitely a good read & I'll be holding onto it to pass on to my own Enson when he is old enough to read :) Phone Post 3.0

It was really good except the kindle version I got had screwed up editing. Like it jumped around a bit. Still a great read and actually affected my training a bit...

RowdyBec -
McSurly -

I have not read a book since high school sooo I have nothing to compare it to buuut its definitely a good read & I'll be holding onto it to pass on to my own Enson when he is old enough to read :) Phone Post 3.0
You have a son named enson?! I have a son named Egan. Phone Post 3.0

I just picked it up and plan to start it on my plane ride today, glad to hear it's as good as I had hoped. Phone Post 3.0

Are the titular instructions supposed to be in that order?

Ttt Phone Post

RowdyBec - 
McSurly -

Enson writes a lot about fighters mind set in preparation and during fights. If you like that, I would highly recommend Sam Sheridan's "A Fighters Mind", he interviews a lot of great trainers and fighters on their mental state as they prepare for combat.

Been meaning to pick this up if for no other reason to support Enson. Thanks for the thoughts on it and reminder to get it.

I need to watch him on JRE Phone Post 3.0

Bootsy Collins - Are the titular instructions supposed to be in that order?

It's quoted multiple times in that order in the book, so yes. It makes much more sense after you read it. The man is deep.

GayGuardMooseSaucy - I need to watch him on JRE Phone Post 3.0

What are you waiting for man? If I recall correctly, he's on 3 separate times, all of them were fascinating.

ttt

VERY VERY rarely read books.

Couldn't put this one down. Took me two days.

TTT for Enson and a great read. Phone Post 3.0