Read my s%%t yo!

If any of yas are bored and wanna read about some diplomatic shit related to poker, here's my latest piece to go up on the newly re-launched PokerUpdate publication.

http://www.pokerupdate.com/news/law-and-legislation/dispute-us-and-antigua-hold-side-meeting

Thanks all in advance for the love

190 reads so far....I'm loving it....Thanks guys!

ttt

Voted Up, all of you!

Twas a good article.

if I had a vote up to give it would go to you!

what else do you write about? Phone Post 3.0

dirt24d - Twas a good article.

if I had a vote up to give it would go to you!

what else do you write about? Phone Post 3.0

No need for a vote up broseph..A smile is more than enough!

Right now its mainly poker as poker sites are the only ones currently willing to give me regular paid writing work. I have written political analysis articles and been a general community news journalist before though.

Write a story about alpacas. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -
MrFluffyHippo - Write a story about alpacas. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't there enough already?  It's just over kill at this point.

I would like a zombie outbreak survival story from alpacas point of view. Phone Post 3.0

Good stuff.

I sent you a PM mate.

Random Moniker - Good stuff.

I sent you a PM mate.

bout to send the email now broseph.

Good article Bruno though the site is poorly optimised for viewing on an iPad with the menu and pop up for the next article taking up three quarters of the screen. Phone Post 3.0

kosmo777 - Good article Bruno though the site is poorly optimised for viewing on an iPad with the menu and pop up for the next article taking up three quarters of the screen. Phone Post 3.0

Shit really? I might have to flick the guys an email telling them that. They just relaunched the site in the new format yesterday so if that's the case for all iPad users they'll need to fix that mafucker quick smart.

BrunoMcGyver -
kosmo777 - Good article Bruno though the site is poorly optimised for viewing on an iPad with the menu and pop up for the next article taking up three quarters of the screen. Phone Post 3.0

Shit really? I might have to flick the guys an email telling them that. They just relaunched the site in the new format yesterday so if that's the case for all iPad users they'll need to fix that mafucker quick smart.

Ya it was reaaaly bad on my iPhone.

but the article mad me continue reading.

Keep up the good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

+3

here's a screen shot of how it displays on my I phone you can see the pop up cuts off your article and it travels as you scroll.

it was worse with the added bar from the mma app but this was just through safari.

http://i.imgur.com/dXYJFVJ.png Phone Post 3.0

Damn that sucks. Just sent em an email to let em know. Hopefully it gets fixed quick smart.