read this please and help!!!

Sorry that I have to approach this like this, but I've tried to contact some people and get nothing.This is an email that was fowarded to me "supposedly" from Manny Reyes Jr. or someone from his camp. I will welcome them to fight in the Absolute Fighting Championships, in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.Everyone knoews that we have a good and respectable track record and that we put a good and fair card. If anyone has contact and/or knows this individuals please have them contact me at carlao@fighterscorner.com Here is the email> > > I SAW HERMES FRANKA TONITE IN UFC AND> > > HE LOST! HERMES FRANCA SUCKS! HE LOST> > > THIS UFC AND THE LAST UFC THUNDER> > > DELGADO TOLD ME THAT HIS JUJISU IS> > > NT THAT GOOD! HERMES FRANKA DOES> > > NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO KICK HE FELL> > > ON HIS ASS THROWING THAT LOUSY SPIN> > > KICK! HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED HIS JUJISU> > > WAS NOT AFFECTIVE! HE WAS SWINGING> > > PUNCHES LIKE A WHITE BELT! HERMES> > > FRANKA SUCKS! THEN HE ACTS LIKE HE> > > WON THE FIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT AND> > > HE TALKS SHIT AND BRAGS LIKE AN IDIOT> > > THEN WHEN HE LOSES HE RUNS OUT OF> > > THE RING LIKE A SORE LOSER PUSSY!> > > AND HERMES FRANKA LOOKS LIKE A> > > MONKEY! HE DID NOT GO INTO THAT> > > FIGHT TO FIGHT HE WENT IN TO MONKEY> > > AROUND AND HE LOKED LIKE SHIT AND> > > LOST! MANNY REYES JR IS THE BEST> > > LITE WEIGHT IN MIXED HE IS 2 TIME> > > KING OF CAGE MANNY IS UNDEFETED!> > > HERMES FRANKA LOST HIS LAST 2 FIGHTS!> > > MANYIS THE ONLY MAJOR MMA LITE WEIGHT> > > FIGHTER IN FLORIDA WHO IS UNBEATEN!> > > HE IS A MAJOR FIGHTER KING OF CAGE!> > > THERE ARE OTHER LITE WIEGHTS IN> > > FLORIDA MIAMI WHO MAY BE UNDEFEATED> > > BUT THERE RECORD IS CHEAP! IT IS A> > > LOCAL RECORD THE LOCAL PROMOTIONS> > > IN MIAMI ARE FILLED WITH LOSERS> > > EXCEPT FOR LORDS OF RING THEY ARE> > > THE BEST PROMOTIO MMA PROMOTION> > > MANNY'S RECORD IS KING OF CAGE MAJOR> > > LEGUE RECORD TOP OF WORLD TOP RANK!> > > INTERNATIONAL FIGHTS HE IS FIGHTING> > > IN BARBADOES ISLAND NEXT WEEK> > > AND IN MAY KING OF CAGE NEW MEXIKO!> > > MANNY IS THE BST LITE WEIGHT IN MMA!> > > HRMES HE SUCKS! TITO ORTIZ SUCKS TO!> > > I CAN BEAT TITO ORTIZ! I CAN BEAT> > > ANY ONE EVEN ERNEI VERDECEA WHO IS> > > NOT EVEN A BLAK BELT HE PROMOTED> > > HIMSELF WHEN APACHE WENT TO PRISON> > > ERNEI SUCKS! HIS JUJISU SUCKS!> > > ERNEI IS 0-1 MMA AND HE IS 0-1 IN> > > LORDS GOT KO'D BY ALLAN TOOD!> > > THUNDER DELGITO CAN BEAT ERNEI> > > EASY SO CAN I ERNEI IS A PHONY!> > > I AM GOING TO FIGHT FOR UFC IN> > > THE SUMMER HEAVY WT DIVISION! I> > > AM TRAIING!> > >> > > CHARLES UZ!> > >> > > IF YUO WISH TO TALK LEVE ME YUR PHONE> > > NUMBER EMIAL ME!> > >By the way Hermes will fight Manny Reyes Jr. the next show is on May 1st and after that it will be July 30th.Thanks for your help!!!

ttt

sorry but I have idea how to clean it up.

*easier to read*

i saw hermes franka tonite in ufc and he lost! hermes franca sucks! he lost this ufc and the last ufc thunder delgado told me that his juuisu is nt that good!
hermes franka does not even know how to kick he fell on his ass throwing that lousy spin kick! he got his ass kicked his jujisu was not affective! he was swi
nging punches like a white belt! hermes franka sucks! then he acts like he won the fight after the fight and he talks shit and brags like an idiot then when h
e loses he runs out of the ring like a sore loser pussy! and hermes franka looks like a monkey! he did not go into that fight to fight he went in to monkey ar
ound and he loked like shit and lost! manny reyes jr is the best lite weight in mixed he is 2 time king of cage manny is undefeted!

hermes franka lost his last 2 fights! manyis the only major mma lite weight fighter in florida who is unbeaten! he is a major fighter king of cage! there are
other lite wieghts in florida miami who may be undefeated but there record is cheap! it is a local record the local promotions in miami are filled with losers
except for lords of ring they are the best promotio mma promotion manny's record is king of cage major legue record top of world top rank!

international fights he is fighting in barbadoes island next week and in may king of cage new mexiko! manny is the bst lite weight in mma! hrmes he sucks! tit
o ortiz sucks to! i can beat tito ortiz! i can beat any one even ernei verdecea who is not even a blak belt he promoted himself when apache went to prison ern
ei sucks! his jujisu sucks! ernei is 0-1 mma and he is 0-1 in lords got ko'd by allan tood!

thunder delgito can beat ernei easy so can i ernei is a phony! i am going to fight for ufc in the summer heavy wt division! i am traiing!

CHARLES UZ!

if yuo wish to talk leve me yur phone

number emial me!

true- Thanks for cleaning that mess up and making it legible.

That email was so outrageous, maybe it was not real. Some kid trying to cause problems between the two camps. If it was real, that guys needs to be taken out.

Is this the same Manny Reyes who defeated Eric O'Brien by unanimous decision at KOTC Florida? If so, we'll get in touch with him on Tuesday if you don't have communication with him before then.

That doesn't appear to be legit.

Joseph for the love of God please help me to get this guy in the ring vs. someone worth it.