Reading Chael's book. Pure genius..

Omg. What a fucking delight. Every paragraph is full of priceless gems.This one is a must for any hardcore MMA fan. ? am laughing really hard as he talks about weigh-ins, cornermen, cowboy's outfits, cutting weight and every other topic that is dear to fighters. You really get to see how fighters live certain moments..God bless you Chael, this one is a true feast. ? am truely speechless by this guy's genious!!

wow, I went to amazon to check out the book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Voice-Reason-V-I-P-Enlightenment/dp/1936608545/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355814101&sr=8-1&keywords=chael+sonnen

Found a review by.. "Anderson Silva".. right:

5.0 out of 5 stars

Shael, Plese Kept Riting Books May 16, 2012

By Anderson Silva

5 Starrs fore this book. Shael shuld knot fighte anymor. Shael shuld keepe beeing awthor. Grate book that my friends Nog, Seagal, and Soares luved. Seagal read it to us befour he tuck us in. That booke dosen't half enof pectures though. Shael keep righting and no fighteing. Leaf Spyder Silva a loan. Let he kept his belte pleeze.

I laughed :D Might get this book...

Motivated Penn - wow, I went to amazon to check out the book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Voice-Reason-V-I-P-Enlightenment/dp/1936608545/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355814101&sr=8-1&keywords=chael+sonnen

5.0 out of 5 stars

By Anderson Silva

5 Starrs fore this book. Shael shuld knot fighte anymor. Shael shuld keepe beeing awthor. Grate book that my friends Nog, Seagal, and Soares luved. Seagal read it to us befour he tuck us in. That booke dosen't half enof pectures though. Shael keep righting and no fighteing. Leaf Spyder Silva a loan. Let he kept his belte pleeze.

Hahahaha awesome Phone Post

Motivated Penn - wow, I went to amazon to check out the book:

5.0 out of 5 stars

By Anderson Silva

Fess up. Which UGer is trolling on the Amazons?
. Phone Post

Been thinking about picking this book up..is it mostly mma related though? Phone Post

It's worth it.  Chael's awesome and his section on walkout music is worth the price by itself.

redrum85 - 

Been thinking about picking this book up..is it mostly mma related though? Phone Post

he writes about lots of other stuff also
if you just want to read about mma, then dont get it. though his other topics are great too, and id definitely recommend the book

Chael is a scollar and a gentleman.

TTT 4 CHAEL Phone Post

Its average. Expected it to be a little more in depth regarding his upbringing and MMA career. Phone Post