Reading kids bedtime stories? Check your privilege

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf

Here's a link to an article about some professor saying that me reading bedtime stories unfairly disadvantages other kids. Haha!!!

I can't cut and paste the story on my phone. Here's a quote from the poof.

"I don’t think parents reading their children bedtime stories should constantly have in their minds the way that they are unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children, but I think they should have that thought occasionally."

Fuuuucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0

The Gruffalo says go fuck yourself. Phone Post 3.0

It's the same as going to work and earning an income to provide for your kids. It's oppressing the kids whose parents don't work by giving your kids an economic advantage. Phone Post 3.0

As a dad who reads 3 books every night to his kid, I hope this person and anybody who thinks like him dies in a hole dug by Sam and dave. Phone Post 3.0

The Paper Bag Princess says to Adam Swift "You are a BUM!" Phone Post 3.0

That article can't be real Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - As a dad who reads 3 books every night to his kid, I hope this person and anybody who thinks like him dies in a hole dug by Sam and dave. Phone Post 3.0

Not me. I hope the idea spreads. That way me reading to my kid every night makes her MORE of a winner. 

King Trav - The Paper Bag Princess says to Adam Swift "You are a BUM!" Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Vtfu. just read the monsters this last night. Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -
TFK_likatiga - As a dad who reads 3 books every night to his kid, I hope this person and anybody who thinks like him dies in a hole dug by Sam and dave. Phone Post 3.0

Not me. I hope the idea spreads. That way me reading to my kid every night makes her MORE of a winner. 

I like where your head is at. Let's spread the gospel of shitty parenting. Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - 
Slowshot -

I like where your head is at. Let's spread the gospel of shitty parenting. Phone Post 3.0

People are saying the same thing about people putting their kids in private schools. That they are giving their kids an unfair advantage and that the public schools are losing money because someone decides not to use public education.

"I hope you sit on a tack!"

-Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

VinegarStrokes - 

People are saying the same thing about people putting their kids in private schools. That they are giving their kids an unfair advantage and that the public schools are losing money because someone decides not to use public education.

That's in the article, too.  Fuck 'em. Compete better.

A bunch of absentee father approve of this cocksucker.

If you don't beat your children, you are disadvantaging the children who do get beaten.

If you don't rob your neighbors house, you are disadvantaging the home owners who have been robbed.

If you don't rape women, you are disadvantaging the women who have been raped.

This is my new favorite logical exercise.

I'm so confused where our society came to the point where we think everyone has to be the exact same.

Because some kids don't get books read to them then everyone shouldn't? Well some people can't fucking walk should we all get in wheelchairs? Phone Post 3.0

I read to my daughter a lot.

She loves books, she can't actually read yet (she's only 2) but she has a few pretty much memorized.

For those parents that don't want to read to their kids? Well, the world needs ditch diggers too

As a parent don't you WANT to give your kids every advantage you possibly can?

JohnMc1 - Leave it to Leftists to demonize good parenting.

These type of thinkers aren't what I consider Liberals

These are the mentally ill extremists of the extreme left.

Just like those who want to say,  ban yoga pants in public are the crazies on the extreme right.

It's not even politics at this level. It's just insanity