Reading, UK: 3 dead in attack at BLM rally

Part and parcel of living in Britanistan.

2 Likes

Goddamn white supremacists attacking these peaceful people!

1 Like

“Is there anyfing resonable I can say or do to make you stop stabbing people, yeah?”

The rally had ended 2 hours earlier, right now this is just a stabbing in a park.

If it turns out this is a BLM supporter the retaliation will be swift, brutal and unrelenting!

The article indicated they have someone in custody. They don’t mention the race so obviously it’s either middle eastern or black. If it was a white guy, they would have splattered that everywhere in the news.

2 Likes

Matt serra

emu67 -

The article indicated they have someone in custody. They don’t mention the race so obviously it’s either middle eastern or black. If it was a white guy, they would have splattered that everywhere in the news.

witness said he looked mixed so a brownish type.

he was Libyan

Ryazzo - he was Libyan

In for gender reveal

I remember an interesting song that was on tje Sopranos

"The Democratic-Communist Relationship.. won't stand in the way of the ISLAMIC FORCE"

And I thought about how China is treating Muslims, how this current movement could encroach on their religion (we know they hate that)

Anyway, it'd be fucked to hope they fight. But that's a realistic possibility.

MSM are currently awaiting the details of the race of the offender and victims before deciding how to report this terrible act.

Preliminary assessments suggest Brexit, Trump, Boris Johnson, COVID19, Russia, white people and the Far Right are to blame.