ready to give up my soul

no really, I am. Living in California is pretty much a safe bet you'll live a life of sin,but I am sick of all the shit that comes with it. I dont know where I am being pulled to but I am ready to be healed

I lived in L.A. until I was 21 and then got out.I came to the Lord when I got sick of doing it my way and I cried out to Him for help.He healed me.If you want to talk,email me at djstager@yahoo.com

"Heal me,O Lord,and I will be healed;save me and I will be saved,for you are the one I praise." -Jeremiah(17:14)

eskimo ihope you dont mind but this caught my eye this morning after having read your post

psalm107
17 Some became fools through their rebellious ways
and suffered affliction because of their iniquities.
18 They loathed all food
and drew near the gates of death.
19 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble,
and he saved them from their distress.
20 He sent forth his word and healed them;
he rescued them from the grave.
21 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for men.

it seems very similar to what you just posted.

and all i can say is look for Christ. also know that he is faithful to complete anywork that has begun in your life. i know that sounds like a bunch of jargon but it's so very true. if you have any questions feel free to email me at
pretjah@yahoo.com

i'm sure many others on here are willing to help in anything they can

a Protestant church ;)

that is becoming Catholic ;^)

I thought you were shiloh?

ahhhhh...ok...well then who's highmount?

You people need a life.

Kolbe is highmount

Why is living in California a safe bet you'll lead a life of sin?

I know plenty of people in LA who do not lead a life of sin. My father is one of them.

If you go around getting prostitutes, doing drugs, stealing, cheating or whatever your vices are (not saying you do all that stuff, just using examples), I don't think the State of California is to blame. I think you need to rethink your own sense of self control and set of morals.

LOL....

LOL

i no longer run sexcrimes,i sold that site. The OC is full of sin,and its hard to resist. Do I need to be baptized?

If you're in HB, shouldn't you worship surf or something?

Shiloh dont troll the HG. you have the OG for that.

TT

Thats right, because theres only room enough for one pair of 18 inch arms on the HG...mine...well ok mine are actually closer to 19

yours in Christ

sherm

uh more like 6'2" and 38 inch gut, there little fella...now go sit down...grown folks are talking here :)

" along with the 40 inch gut, the 5' 6" height, the 4 inch......."

mmmh that's 5'7" THANK you very much!!!!

i am not at all trolling. I need a change in my life

if you are seeking then it is because God is drawing you. keep on seeking. read the Bible and struggel with it. it may not happen all at once it may take some time. you do not need to be baptized until you have been justified. baptism is simply a picture of what happens in the life of a person when he gives his life to Christ it has no saving power whatsoever. as for resisting, you will not be able to for long on your own. that is why we need the Lord. He gives us his spirit and then we are able to resist. just remember that it isnot God temptin you but your own sinfull flesh but also know htat god will not let you be tempted above what you can handle and will with tthe temptation provide a way of escape.