Reagan in '89 more coherent than Biden now

We all know Reagan was supposedly showing signs of alzheimers late in his presidency, but here he is in 1989, after having left the presidency, being a guest commentator in the MLB All Star game.  He is intelligently discussing the game and Bo Jackson's career, no slip ups or "wtf" moments.  Biden can't even talk to anyone about anything for more than 10 seconds without losing the plot.  

Biden's dementia now is way worse than Reagan's was by the END of his last term.

Shame on Biden's family and the Democratic Party for using Biden like this and for perpetrating fraud on the voting public.

1 Like

Listen, Jack, eveyone knows about Bo Diddly and what he's done for foosball.

"Bo Jackson, might be good, but I played on the streets, with Corn Pop, he never missed a shot...CORN POP!"

I wouldn't call that "intelligently discussing the game". More like he didn't embarrass himself in the little effort he made. 

I talked to him 89. Seemed fine, just old, him and my grandpa talked for a while comparing hearing aids and stuff. Didn’t show Alzheimer’s the way my grandma first showed her signs. fwiw

TurkishDelight - 

I wouldn't call that "intelligently discussing the game". More like he didn't embarrass himself in the little effort he made. 

Biden in the same situation:

"Well it's great to see a black ball player. They didn't used to let blacks play baseball. I used to go swimming with black boys, they loved playing with my blond leg hair..."

Announcer: "Jackson's having a stellar season so far.."

Biden: "don't interrupt me, fat! I'm not done with my story. I used to go to art museums just to look at the penises on the sculptures."

Ronnie turned down the role of the town Mayor in Back To The Future 3.