Real estate market is blowing up here!

The real estate market is getting crazy again here. In my neighborhood there were a bunch of vacant houses for years, I wanted to buy them but they wanted too much. This one abandoned house I looked at was abandoned for years, it had a leaky roof and destroyed sheet rock, and carpet. They still wanted 380k for it. Finally someone bought it, fixed it, and wants 650k now. This is a modest 3 br house.

Condos, house construction is also blowing up. They are selling condos for over a million now.

The median house prices and the listing prices are at all time highs now in some places. I dont think this can last. It is feeling an aweful like 2007 to me.

When I sold 2 years ago I thought there would be a correction by now, instead it keeps growing.

Im just sitting back hoping I can get into something with a 2008 like drop in price.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT

BIGWHITESEXY -

WHERE DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT

Hawaii.

Dont move here asshole

Tim Duncan - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

WHERE DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT

Hawaii.

Dont move here asshole

I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAUI OR KAUAI.........BUT I THINK IT WOULD GET OLD FAST............WANT TO BUY A FUCKLOAD OF LAND AND BUILD ME A GUN RANGE OUT THERE. 

Z NEDCMK1 - 
BIGWHITESEXY - 

WHERE DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT

In your shadow, like half the west coast.

YOU SHUT YOUR 1967 VINTAGE PENNY LOAFER WEARING FAGGOT ASS UP NED!!!! 

BIGWHITESEXY -
Tim Duncan - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

WHERE DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT

Hawaii.

Dont move here asshole

I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAUI OR KAUAI.........BUT I THINK IT WOULD GET OLD FAST............WANT TO BUY A FUCKLOAD OF LAND AND BUILD ME A GUN RANGE OUT THERE. 

you sure the island can support you?

Yep, this is becoming a major problem here in Hawaii.

http://www.kitv.com/story/34732312/hawaii-ranked-one-of-top-5-worst-states-in-country-for-new-home-buyers

Hawaii ranked one of top 5 worst states in U.S. for new homebuyers

It's not easy being a first-time homebuyer these days, especially in Hawaii.

According to a recent study, Hawaii was ranked one of the top five worst states in the country for first-time buyers.  

Among homeowners nationwide -- not many are under the age of 35, but according to a new study, Hawaii is ranked the lowest in the nation at just 20%.

“Lack of inventory, high real estate prices, really translate to a tough time getting enough down payment for the young people.” Said Dennis Oshiro, Executive Director of Hawaii Home Ownership Center.     

All are reasons that put first-timers at a disadvantage when competing against those who've built up equity.

Besides the high housing market, lack of education is a big concern for many looking to buy their first home in Hawaii.

That's why many people hoping to purchase a home, turn to Hawaii Home Ownership Center – a counseling agency who supports first time homeowners in Hawaii.

“Coming to a place like this center, helps them go through a thorough thought process before making that decision and jumping into the biggest investment that they’ll probably make in their lives.” Said Oshiro.  

Among the other worst states for first time buyers are California, New York, Louisiana, and Mississippi.

It's another bubble.  It'll pop soon enough.  

BIGWHITESEXY -
Tim Duncan - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

WHERE DO YOU LIVE FAGGOT

Hawaii.

Dont move here asshole

I take it back, if you build a gun range you can come

Dude! I'm a realtor in the Greater Toronto area- it is insane right now , houses going 345,000 over asking. Supply at an all time low .

angryinch - 

Not any time soon. There are people from all over the world buying up property here. Time shaes, vacation homes, rentals and it's driving up prices across the board. As long as rich people want to move to Hawaii, this bubble will not pop

Jack Carter -
angryinch - 

Not any time soon. There are people from all over the world buying up property here. Time shaes, vacation homes, rentals and it's driving up prices across the board. As long as rich people want to move to Hawaii, this bubble will not pop

Thats what they said last time

"You're market is going crazy? HA!, you are like little baby"

-Sydney, Australia.