Real life Dennis the Menace x10

Wow this kid!!!!

Child From Hell Terrorizes Quiet Neighborhood https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=b99i_1603652846

Make sure to watch. It’s pretty intense 

WTF, That kid needs a beating. 

2 Likes

later

He’s very angry

1 Like
John Wick -

WTF, That kid needs a beating. 

His parents need a beating first, while he watches.

3 Likes

Hocky is correct. He didn’t mysteriously turn into a little shitass without help from his adults along the way. 

I doubt it was just the parents.  Likely has some severe psychiatric issues.  Will likely never be normal. 

I don’t see the problem. Apparently the neighbors ran over his dog. I would want revenge too.

1 Like
JoejitsuMD - 

I doubt it was just the parents.  Likely has some severe psychiatric issues.  Will likely never be normal. 

This.

Seems like the neighbors knew what was up given the amount of restraint shown.

Dude should have done some old school Coleman GnP on that little fucker.

That little piece of shit needs to be beaten bloody, then sent to military school 

Imagine being the parent of that child. Wow.

What a fucking monster. I grew up working poor, saw plenty of feral children. Literal psychos. Most are dead now. The worst strangely does really well. Nice family and a Union job. So. Who knows. Hopefully he gets help. 

As satisfying as his cries were to hear it's still sad when you think about what garbage his parents must be. He's a lost cause already.

KennyPowers55 - I don't see the problem. Apparently the neighbors ran over his dog. I would want revenge too.

Oh shoot! I never got the backstory. Was that info on the link? 

It’s sad how everyone is afraid to touch the kid, I understand it but it sucks. I’m glad that dude did eventually get him down and hold him down. A pile driver would not have been too much. 

medication needed